AZ PPL: come in here

Asthmatic

Formally DXpowR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just ordered KYB GR-2's....couldnt get enuf $$ together to get AGX's. O well im sure my ride will be A LOT smoother now. Oh ya and i bought TA:WP yesterday too. LMFAO that is a great movie.

Koda

N.H.K.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Redbone said:
hey Mike, when can we get a photoshoot together? CALLING ALL AZ PEEPS! PHOTOSHOOT TIME/PLACE NEEDED SO WE CAN GET ER DONE! LOL! Post up with times you can do on the weekend sometime. Ithink it's easier for us all then.

should of went when we all went out.. but ill see what i can do.

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LMFAO! I went over to the theater across the road from work today and bought a STAR WARS 3 ticket for the 9:55 showing and most of the other showings were still available, except for th ones on the CINE CAPRI screen. I feel sorry for all those nerds that camped out to see it. LMFAO!

Koda

N.H.K.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
andy your just asking to get your ass beat!!

Koda

N.H.K.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
shut up zocco your to stupid to post on the internet!! =P

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LMFAO! NERDS! So neway, went and saw it last night on the regular screen NO PROBLEM! There were even a bunch of seats left in the theater. I was like :shock: LOL!

Driak

I miss vtec =(
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f**king star wars made a little over 50 million between wed night shows and thursday

Asthmatic

Formally DXpowR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I love graduation...i just made 1300 bucks. Hmmm what to do with it. =)

Koda

N.H.K.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so anyone headin to speedworld tongiht, cuz i sure am !!..

Koda

N.H.K.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so... whats everyone up to, seems to be kinda dead in here lately!.

silverintegra

5+ Year Member
hello everyone! my family and i are new to AZ. juz trying to meet new koo peeps with fast ass rides! i have a 92 si ls/vtec. my cuzin has a 92 si crv-tec and my brother in law has a 94 cx(i think) b18c1. does ne one have decent headers for sale? my cuzin cracked his.
thanx