AZ PPL: come in here

JoePa98

Rollin Stock!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If I can get the time off, I'm down for a meet. I'm sure everyone wants to see a bone stock accord! I'm interested to see what you guys have. All i ever see are ricers on speedway with coffee cans and large wings

Tek-C

Powered By USAF!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
JoePa98 said:
If I can get the time off, I'm down for a meet. I'm sure everyone wants to see a bone stock accord! I'm interested to see what you guys have. All i ever see are ricers on speedway with coffee cans and large wings
lol...yeah I know what you mean...I'm down for a meet, we just need to come up with a date. I wish there were some peeps from Sierra Vista on this forum. I feel so lonsome :(

Koda

N.H.K.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whats up everyone... anyone go to 43rd anymore? i go pretty much ever weekend now.. except last cuz i decided to get f**ked up =)

Tek-C

Powered By USAF!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nah, I just separated from the airforce 6 months ago...I moved back to my home town in AZ.

JoePa98

Rollin Stock!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh ok, right on, I've worked at the golf course on the base for 2 years now.

Tek-C

Powered By USAF!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I tried to get stationed at DM, even Luke in phoenix, but they never had any openings for my AFSC (career).

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
im taking a class at DM, in fact it just finished

Asthmatic

Formally DXpowR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Koda said:
whats up everyone... anyone go to 43rd anymore? i go pretty much ever weekend now.. except last cuz i decided to get f**ked up =)
Im down there every weekend mike. But this last Sat i was at Speedworld. You go to the illegals on Deer Valley?

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow, and you guys never get the popo's giving you criminal trespassing tickets? You're f**king lucky.

Asthmatic

Formally DXpowR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ive never been to the illegals but a bunch of my friends have. GO TO 43rd Ave and Bell this weekend EVERYONE!!!!

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DXpowR said:
Ive never been to the illegals but a bunch of my friends have. GO TO 43rd Ave and Bell this weekend EVERYONE!!!!
Last time I did that, the f**king police gave me a criminal trespassing ticket for parking in front of the eyeglass store for 15 seconds. f**k THAT s**t! You will never see me anywhere near there again.

Asthmatic

Formally DXpowR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Redbone said:
Last time I did that, the f**king police gave me a criminal trespassing ticket for parking in front of the eyeglass store for 15 seconds. f**k THAT s**t! You will never see me anywhere near there again.
The cops havent been there in a LOOOONG time. You came on that bad weekend where they had like record impounding and speeding tickets. Like 500 something impounds over the weekend. C'mon man, you know you wanna go.

Koda

N.H.K.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DXpowR said:
Im down there every weekend mike. But this last Sat i was at Speedworld. You go to the illegals on Deer Valley?
we usally meet up with are frineds at 35th and bell 1st then we go to 35th and union.

Asthmatic

Formally DXpowR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The sonic/walgreens at 35th and Union gets cleared out pretty fast cuz they dont like us bein there n e more but it seems like theres been a bunch of cars at Ramiros these past couple saturdays and the cops havent told them to leave.

GirlySI

**stolncreations**
5+ Year Member
Yeah.. I was at 35th ave and Union Hills over the weekend, seen some nice looking cars, but no popo.
I see why so many cars are impounded over there. This RETARD :retard: in a new Mustang Cobra kept trying to get me to race him... SO I DID... only because the dumb s**t also kept hitting his rev limiter!
I forgot how much fun that side of the valley is!

Oh yeah... is it true that the Pav's took away the rice lot?

Asthmatic

Formally DXpowR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^Not to my knowledge. I think that its still open, or i havent hear otherwise.

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've heard that the imports are not allowed in some sections of the pav's...only domestics..