AZ PPL: come in here

baby99si

N/A project has begun....
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ill be heading out with you guys soon enough only two more weeks till i can go, and i found a turbo kit here in AZ im going to pickup =) cant wait to run with you guys.

lil' puff

I want a fast car
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
GioVtec said:
I raced and my best was 16.1 :???: . I was Koda's car but i didn't get to meet him and i was Lil Puff

um.... I dont think I understand your post?? lol... do you mean you saw me? cayse "I was Koda's car but I didnt get to meet hime and I was Lil Puff" lol

I dont think I saw anyone... say a bunch of 7th Gens but not racing, just parked...

Az2k1civic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My 7thgen was parked in the parking lot....I got to In-N-Out late but I was told that some of you guys showed up. We watched a lot of racing and had like 3 or 4 7thgens race also. All the times were in the 16's though

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lil' puff said:
um.... I dont think I understand your post?? lol... do you mean you saw me? cayse "I was Koda's car but I didnt get to meet hime and I was Lil Puff" lol

I dont think I saw anyone... say a bunch of 7th Gens but not racing, just parked...
sorry i don't understand my self either, let me rephrase. i meant that i saw Koda's car, and i also saw you car Lil Puff at the inspection lane, you were behind your bf Tiburon's

lil' puff

I want a fast car
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
GioVtec said:
sorry i don't understand my self either, let me rephrase. i meant that i saw Koda's car, and i also saw you car Lil Puff at the inspection lane, you were behind your bf Tiburon's
lol, thats what I thought you meant... yeah that would be me hehind the tib... the S was about 12 cars back...

Az2k1civic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I havent been to the Pavillions in a long time...I got sick of trying to save parking spots and s**t

lil' puff

I want a fast car
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Az2k1civic said:
I havent been to the Pavillions in a long time...I got sick of trying to save parking spots and s**t
yeah that is one thing that is no fun...... I SHOULD be up there this weekend... but I dont think I will be taking my car... no time to wash it

baby99si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I use to go, not very much anymore though. hey "djszewc" have you ever seen a blue bagged truck or a 79 454ss or a green 91hatch turbod ZC? I ask becasue alot of my friends go and thats a couple of there cars.

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i went to the pavallions a couple of times, didn't see many imports but lots of american muscle i went with my bro's and his club, aztegs.com

Koda

N.H.K.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I go to the Pavillions alot i think its fun.

baby99si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What cars do you like most there?

djszewc

JDM B18C - R(R.I.P)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
baby99si said:
I use to go, not very much anymore though. hey "djszewc" have you ever seen a blue bagged truck or a 79 454ss or a green 91hatch turbod ZC? I ask becasue alot of my friends go and thats a couple of there cars.
not that i can remember

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anybody know about N&D show they have on Baseline and Gilbert? im going to check it out this sat, who down?