b16 eg vs. b16 ek

Fast_RPM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
its cool, i didn't see g00d launches, they where still slow off the launch, but nice vid, i think that the eg should of killed the ek, just cuz im a eg fan

silvertuner98

Banned
ur an eg fan, so thats why it should won. alright. good launches? ever see good launches with a b16? lol. they both pull about 2.1 60' times on good days and good tires. those were cold streets and it was about 25 degrees outside

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
nice vid...good quaility...sucks he missed 3rd...but it happens.....he was far behind anyways....its a close one....

racing_kid

take that sucka!!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Silas675 said:
nice vid love the matchup
remindes me of that time we raced ...my eg and your ek ... :lol:

Ninefivejiggaja

Milano Em1 Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it sounds like the eg was shiftin a little to early, you boys gotta get those tires spinnin off the line, or get some Lsd lol nice video tho

charles_00Civic

CC'S Longest Running Noob
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Quebec_Civic said:
silvertuner98 said:
the EK has a 100% stock b16a3 with intake and custom exhaust with an ebay fart cannon. thats it

best time he ran with it was 14.7 before the new clutch/flywheel[/QUOTE

Tell Him its Sounds Amazing! lol ]
I had a AEM CAI, megan racing high flow cat, and a "HKS" flow thu ebay muffler on the back. it sounded like amazingness. Then I put a dc sports 4-1 header on and it's all gone. Sounds like s**t. man. A non whiney muffler and intake is the way to go.

Shogun

is cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
good vid, that ek sounded amazing. I hope mine sounds that good when I put my exhaust on

Quebec_Civic

JDM? Is that A Brand?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
charles_00Civic said:
Quebec_Civic said:
I had a AEM CAI, megan racing high flow cat, and a "HKS" flow thu ebay muffler on the back. it sounded like amazingness. Then I put a dc sports 4-1 header on and it's all gone. Sounds like s**t. man. A non whiney muffler and intake is the way to go.

Was the exhaust line stock??... or did you have some sort of Test pipe?