b16 intakemanifold,D16a6 complete head and block, obd0 vtec dizzy and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

EF Honda EF

hey you can transfer the money to kyles account and act like he is selling you the stuff. ok cheese.

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EF Honda EF said:
hey you can transfer the money to kyles account and act like he is selling you the stuff. ok cheese.
I just transfered $$ from bank to paypal yesterday, as soon as it clears I will send. It should clear by tomorrow or friday. Thanks

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
cheezeonmakneez said:
I just transfered $$ from bank to paypal yesterday, as soon as it clears I will send. It should clear by tomorrow or friday. Thanks
i'll send u both an email when i receive payment...

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EF Honda EF said:
zc. phh y
why not? I dont race, dont need to invest more then 1k into my work car. I just need something that doesnt burn oil faster then fuel and will make it up hills with ease. I have tried to do a z6 swap and failed to do my research first and ended up with a million wires with no home and put the orig motor back in so I could go to work.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
its cool. i still havent recieved any money. did u send it?

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
kyle10182 said:
its cool. i still havent recieved any money. did u send it?
I just got home from work and checked my paypal. transfer from bank has cleared I'll be sending you cash now. I dunno if you will get my addy when I send so I will pm it to you. Thanks again.

EF Honda EF

anything really. i just need it gone. i would prefer not to have to ship it out but i will as long as you pay for it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.