B16a eh2

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
..... Haha wow really?
Dont really see the point of ur post other than to sound like an idiot, i have never seen a honda this color, and everyone and their mothers have amber corners, its just preference, and the KID here is you, lets b realistic ur bord have nothing to do or say so u want to be childish and call me a biter... Really im not here for ur opinion on me this isnt a dating site, either comment on wat u like, dont like or give ideas u think would look good other than that keep ur 2 cents that a homeless person would take to urself or go run ur mouth about irrelevent issues to ur mom

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
No real updates, mainly set backs haha, my passenger side cam seal is leaking, hooray! Ill be fixing that this weekend, its been running sluggish, i need to check comp. And see whats going on, ima do a swap for my buddy hes getting the y8 i was gonna get (thought id b nice anf let him get a good deal on a sohc vtec swap 300 foreverything!) i lovr having good connects , ima take his d16? And run it while i rebuild my B16A, so i have 3 swaps to do this weekend ill do mine last, n e who thx for all the previous comments, ima go inyo hybernation mode for a while to buckledown and get it all done, will update on progress when it starts

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
dang, ur previous post was just ubber beast mode lol.... but good luck with the swaps! and maybe while your motor is out you should paint ur bay :what: hehe jk we want some pics though!

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
Haha yea i dont got time for wannabee's and me being a natural born a*****e, i speak my mind haha but u r more than right about my bay ima have to get on it any recomendation on color choice? Grey, white, black, fiusha lmao!!

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
well, lets see, your vc is white.... so a white bay would drown out your valve cover, and black you wouldnt know when its dirty or not.... so id say either color match it, or do a cool red, purple, or green.... or you could go the baller route... carbon fiber wrap your bay....

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That bays pretty sick lol. That mugen guy kinda got me feeling akward about painting my car this color...Naw he's a douche lol. He should paint his car s**t brown and take his corners off altogther, then maybe he'll feel better lol. Anyway bro you should def paint the bay if your gonna have the engine out, I wou;d have done mine but we decided we wanted everything done in a day lol.

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
That bays pretty sick lol. That mugen guy kinda got me feeling akward about painting my car this color...Naw he's a douche lol. He should paint his car s*** brown and take his corners off altogther, then maybe he'll feel better lol. Anyway bro you should def paint the bay if your gonna have the engine out, I wou;d have done mine but we decided we wanted everything done in a day lol.
Haha that guy shoulf just keep his opinion
In his lil head lol do it mayne!! I would love to c ur car this color its just a color .... How can u bite a color.... Just sayin haha ima def paint my bay just like that pic my good friend posted for me

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
Undecided ima do my bois crx were throwing a ls in i (ill post pics) ima have his old sinhle cam so prolly next week ill pull my B out clean and paint, ima do the same inside the car take all the panels seats and rug out clean and paint

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
Alright, ran into some set backs during the weekend, crx didnt get taken to the house till yesterday morning so nada got done there, and the ls was s***, BUT got it all set up now heres the crx (i kno i kno RICER!!! lmao its not mine , just swapping it)

Heres the bay pic

And heres the LS, i got rid of the tranny cause it was hydro and my buddy' gonna gimme his b16 cable tranny,

Will be doin it on the weekend, havent got around to fixing my cam seal either, i kno im slacking but i got busy and bills are lame

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
looks good, but why are u putting in that d15b if your cleaning the b16 while your painting the bay??? or are your rebuilding the b16?

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Finally swapped out that mexican shifter (no offence to n e mexicans im mexican myself, but just sayin.... Its mexican lol)
:lol: I kno ha'