B16a eh2

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Do work bro, you gonna go bigger pistons and cams in the rebuild of your engine?

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn your lucky, I wish I could go hardcore with my engine but cali smog is a b***h lol. Can't eait to see it finished, I can compare your dyno to mine and cry.

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
I love that color, it looks so shiny. If you paint your bay like that it's going to be an eye catcher. I like it

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
Thx for the encouragement!, nothing yet on the rebuild, my son just started school, so all my moneys been goin to that, i did order a vtec silenoid (spool valve) gasket/filter from honda and a new dizzy O-ring, just got in today and i have the vtec sylenoid to valve gasket ordered so that should b here by monday, the rex is on delay, still looking for parts, its so hard to find parts here its like b series parts are banned or something NO-ONE has axles or dizzies even on craigs, but yea.... Oh lol i cracked my dam headers so now i sound like a dam subaru when i mob around lol, but ill get new ones soon enogh i might throw on the stock ones so it doesnt sound so loud, im thinking of going another route instead of the rebuild, idk y but KSERIES is screaming in my head so ima try to find a good swap and see how it goes, times are just tight with all the bills and what not, but ill pick up again soon, its gonna start snowing soo and thats gonna suck haha

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
Changed solenoid base gasket valve gasket/filter, valve cover (spark plug o-rings and grommets also) and no more leaking.... Except one place.. MY HEAD GASKET! fml! I might b picking up a GSR from my buddy if its more than i want to deal with, so we'll see what happens

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
Well no go on GSR what ima do is say f*ck it and not drive it for a while, but buy internals new gasket water pump belt maybe a crank and get the head milled, as long as i use a honda 3 layer and take a layer off i shoul b set and get higher comp. Ratio. Wish me luck and patience