B18 Questions

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Morning to everyone.

So I am curious if anyone has gotten one of the B18B LS Spark Plug covers? I see they are RARE and about 80+ ... Any problems with them bolting up? I saw one online that was home made that looked good, just NO idea how it bolted up.... Ill see if I can get the link....

And one last question, anyone shaved the LS (OBDII) Valve cover? How is it done? And does it look good?

Thanks everyone :D

bmx4life54321

saving neglected honda
5+ Year Member
i have a b18b as well and i have no clue!!

leftywill3

I AM TAMARACK!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
he says he bolted it up it seems pretty simple some L brackets but I think it doesnt look that great which sucks cuz i was gonna get a B18b swap cuz the B18c is mostly novelty (~15hp and $1000 diff)
haha I like the yellow carbon fiber weave on a white VC

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
he says he bolted it up it seems pretty simple some L brackets but I think it doesnt look that great which sucks cuz i was gonna get a B18b swap cuz the B18c is mostly novelty (~15hp and $1000 diff)
haha I like the yellow carbon fiber weave on a white VC
Yeah man the B18b can be a good motor and really good with Boost!

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that carbon fiber spark plug cover looks good

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
From everyone that I have heard the only issue is the PCV Valve location, the OBDII is on top and the OBDI isnt??? Other than that MINOR thing, it should be fine!

Omegastorm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
BUMP!!!!!!!! I have a B18b just waiting got the head port and polished New springs and retainers stage 1 crower cams and fully rebuil;t bottom end waiting in GA should have it by next month. Im going to boost it and drop it in my DX