b18a cable to hydraulic

2.0crx

5+ Year Member
Ok, so i have a 91' integra (b18a) swapped into my crx and it has the cable tranny, i want/need to do the hydraulic tranny so i can do an lsd insert into the tranny. Im sure its possible but was wondering if anybody has a link to show me how, i cant find anything. And dont say if you have to ask then its too hard to do. I just wanna read how to before i start, and make sure its possible. Thanks for your time guys.

crxfreak

5+ Year Member
2.0crx said:
Ok, so i have a 91' integra (b18a) swapped into my crx and it has the cable tranny, i want/need to do the hydraulic tranny so i can do an lsd insert into the tranny. Im sure its possible but was wondering if anybody has a link to show me how, i cant find anything. And dont say if you have to ask then its too hard to do. I just wanna read how to before i start, and make sure its possible. Thanks for your time guys.

you can take 92-93 ys1 cable tranny this is the only casing you can put the 94 + internal (hydro tranny)
for the lsd Iam not sure but I think it will fit

2.0crx

5+ Year Member
Ls-HatchBoy said:
i think its pointless unless your making like 190-200+ WHP

:wak: there must be a logical reason i want lsd. i dont have a stock d15 in there, if you would look at my name it says 2.0crx that means a 2 litre (well close b18 bored out some) and its under going a full build. with turbo, goals are around 450-600hp. depending on what turbo i go with. Thanks Green for the links, i think i'll go with the 2nd one. Oh yea im getting a crx tomm. with a zc in it :rocker: I think it'll just sit in the garage for a while and wait for another project to drop that in.