b18c5 longblock

Status
Not open for further replies.

dailydriverdb9

im selling my b18c5 complete swap with a jdm gsr lsd tranny and a obd2a jun chipped p2t and tuned on neptune p28 in need of cash. getting a divorce. the head was rebuilt about 5k miles ago with jun 3 head package ported and polished top of the line brand new oem wires stock itr fuel injectors and stock gsr injectors original stock dizzy ngk spark plugs dc sport headers jg edlebrock intake mani with jg edlebrock tb short ram ingen cold air intake hasport eg/dc motor mounts block has eagle rods 85mm bore and sleved with wiseco pistons itr oil pan oem itr water pump oem itr timing belt. use ams 10w 30 oil change with ams filter put together with cometic head gasket and arp heads studs. tranny is jdm gsr lsd about 35k miles no grids or pop outs has jun light weight flywheel act stage 2 clutch and presure plate. comes with itr obd2 altanator rebuilt and gsr obd1 altanator rebuilt obd1 wiring harness obd2a to obd1 harness adapter 7000 obo 8016486143

Posted from Clubcivic.com App for Android

cvcrcr99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It might just be me, but how much again??? 7k?

dailydriverdb9

Yeah 7k bro. This engine orgianllay belonged to itr legend jp salem and the p2t ecu has his name on it. I can emaol or text pics

gugiey

Registered VIP
Yeah 7k bro. This engine orgianllay belonged to itr legend jp salem and the p2t ecu has his name on it. I can emaol or text pics

All that doesn't matter the engine is no different . It's only worth 3k max

dailydriverdb9

3k? not even a stock one will go for that much. especially when it had 53k miles on it before i did the rebuilt on it with courtney green. this is th second time its been rebuilt with jun parts all new freshly bought. so go make urself a poormans type r with ur 3k and will not even be as strong as an actual b18c5 stock. in a eg6.

JeffBel

Registered VIP
You willing to part with the tranny? I've talked to you before, I'm the kid with the ctr

dailydriverdb9

what do u mean by part with the tranny? and the one who wanted the itr cams?

dailydriverdb9

the 2 links are to c pics. one is when i had it in a da9 the engine but swapped out into a eg6 and the second is of the jun 3 cam gears

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Glws is good luck with sale.

Looks nice! Glws!

JeffBel

Registered VIP
Uhh Idk, I'm local so I can pick it up in like 20 minutes, but it has to be a decent price

dailydriverdb9

well its still in the car. i havent taken nothing out. make an offer. i know how much its worth with 34k miles on it. i bought it with 24k

JeffBel

Registered VIP
If you know how much it's worth then spit it out, I'm not going to play lets see how much I can get out of him.

dailydriverdb9

nah man make an offer cuz im not gonna try to sell it for what its wroth. ima drop the price a bit. u want it make an offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.