b18c5 longblock

Status
Not open for further replies.

dailydriverdb9

it is. 11.34 1/4 mile all motor. N/A=)

Posted from Clubcivic.com App for Android

gugiey

Registered VIP
3k? not even a stock one will go for that much. especially when it had 53k miles on it before i did the rebuilt on it with courtney green. this is th second time its been rebuilt with jun parts all new freshly bought. so go make urself a poormans type r with ur 3k and will not even be as strong as an actual b18c5 stock. in a eg6.

I don't need to build a type r when I own a all original 97 Canadian type r .

dailydriverdb9

Good for u nothings special about having a full itr. I only care about the engine.

dailydriverdb9

for a fully built b18c5 out of a 2000 itr with legal paper work to all parts engine and tranny. over priced? hahaha no its priced cheap if u ask me and its obo so im willing to take whatever resonable offer. tell me where ur gonna get a itr with low miles before each rebuilt for 3k. nowhere. 4500-5000 and all stock.

gugiey

Registered VIP
Good luck with sale man !
I'm not trying to be a d**k it's just you
Never really get what you put in to the engine.

Sorry to hear about your divorce

dailydriverdb9

not trying to get what i put into it cuz if i was it would be more with what i put in it the tune on the p28 the jun chipp tuned on p2t. etc. its obo so i would of course take less then posted for. especially who it used to belonged to. j.p salem r.i.p. and its value in that way too

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
who is j.p. salem? previous owners dont add to the value at all really, thats a personal value to yourself. most people wouldnt care less

dailydriverdb9

obviously u dont know about honda then if u dont know about j.p. salem. google him.

dailydriverdb9

if ppl gonna post s**t running their mouths like f**kin punks. put ur money or ur title where ur mouth is or dont post s**t at all other then good s**t or interest in my itr. so if u wanna put money title u know already

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
obviously u dont know about honda then if u dont know about j.p. salem. google him.

you would be correct, i do not know the history of honda or anything. Im a young hipster into all the new fads and trends :cool:

but anyways, ITR stuff is worth A LOT, Jun is not cheap either so if this is a complete itr swap with a rebuild and work done its not a bad deal at all and its obo. id say closer to 5k, but its not to far off

but being a d**k wont help you sell it at all. could put it for a grand and some peopel will still walk away

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not the best attitude to have to sell something...

Even if i wanted the motor i wouldnt buy from u cuz of ur dimeanor...

dailydriverdb9

okay thats cool. my attitude will always be the same cuz why post if all ur gonna do is run ur mouth.i know why envy cuz u dont have it or the money to at least buy a stock one.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
okay thats cool. my attitude will always be the same cuz why post if all ur gonna do is run ur mouth.i know why envy cuz u dont have it or the money to at least buy a stock one.

mmm actually i just ordered eagle rods and arias pistons and can do all the block, head, and building work myself.....so i wouldnt say that

and i actually said it wasnt a bad deal, only a little high but that gives room to negotiate. so chill your titties

Status
Not open for further replies.