Back...again for the 3rd time(56k...maybe, maybe not)

JoeB

Skunk2 racing
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man use a tripod.......But damn clean as hell, keep up the work

Import_Girl

AKA Mz Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice thats hot..... i love white coupe

DDDbusboy

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ruff_ridaz99 said:
damn..clean as hell...good choice on the rims..flat black rota group n's? did you just put clear coat on the lip? or did you actually paint it flat black?

yep, you guessed the wheels dead on man :thumbs up as for the lip, it's made of carbon fiber and to EVERYONE else, again, thanks for the comments and yea, a tripod might be a good idea ;)

98wickedcivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like it. its very very clean....

Jibber

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks real good bro...man im a sucker for white coupes..clean ones that is..keep up the good work man

PROS14

Not stock anymore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man, ur ride looks nice and clean. gotta love that black/white color combo. good job...

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
vey nice. some diy headlights and maybe paint the front lip would make it look even better. Nice job tho d00d, Keep up the good work.

EDIT: reading pwns me. I just read that the lip is cf..... =) ..... :lol:

DDDbusboy

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ thanks alot man! yea i'm kinda down for some diy headlamps but i dunno, still debating on that or ctr ones :thumbs up

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
definately a lack of skill in that photoshop, but the potential is definately there, i can tell.

car looks great :thumbup:, not a fan of flat black rims though..

DDDbusboy

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SeanJohn1802 said:
definately a lack of skill in that photoshop, but the potential is definately there, i can tell.

car looks great :thumbup:, not a fan of flat black rims though..
whaa?? you don't like flat black?!?! :shocked2: na, it's cool everyone got their own tastes but yea, you def are right on the pshop skills, that last pic was actually my first attempt EVER at pshop. Interesting program i must say :thumbs up

MORENO67

MOHATCH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yup!!
am feeling this white coupe
that's the same car i wanted if i sell the hatch man white coupe or hatch , nice man i like all the setup have on it what engine u running wit?
props dogg good job.. looking sweet............

DDDbusboy

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MORENO67 said:
yup!!
am feeling this white coupe
that's the same car i wanted if i sell the hatch man white coupe or hatch , nice man i like all the setup have on it what engine u running wit?
props dogg good job.. looking sweet............
thanks for the props man :D unfortunately i am still housing the d16 in the car but i figured i would run it into the ground before i do something else ya kno :beer: