10+ Year Member
not too shabby there cheif

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i wanted to buy one, but i got a crap load of bills all come in at once that pretty much drained me....i mean, my hatch is as fast as the evo, but you have a/c and a good stereo system :( thats what i really want :lol:

FhCRubarb

Rice 4 Life
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry but this forum is for strictly fast cars only, GTFO!

LOL that thing is HOT

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yummy.... Evo.... Me likee.... :thumbs up

VTECSOHC02

On The Raod To Twin Turbo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
FhCRubarb: I know its not fast w/o vtec, but I think the 19lbs of BOOST will make up for it. LOL

Mr. Lin: Mods huh? Maybe I should replace the Recaro racing seats, upgrade the Brembo brakes to rear drums, replace the Functional Carbon Fiber wing, remove the MoMo Steering wheel, Replace the HID headlights w/ some PIAA bulbs, convert the awd to fwd and remove the 4G63 turbocharge and intercooled 271hp with a K20a engine. lol

HP Civic 2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
VTECSOHC02 said:
FhCRubarb: I know its not fast w/o vtec, but I think the 19lbs of BOOST will make up for it. LOL

Mr. Lin: Mods huh? Maybe I should replace the Recaro racing seats, upgrade the Brembo brakes to rear drums, replace the Functional Carbon Fiber wing, remove the MoMo Steering wheel, Replace the HID headlights w/ some PIAA bulbs, convert the awd to fwd and remove the 4G63 turbocharge and intercooled 271hp with a K20a engine. lol
that would be mad JDM.

VTECSOHC02

On The Raod To Twin Turbo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why? 17x8 Enkei are P.O.S.? And the only wheel I Iike right now are the SSR 17x8.5 Comp's @ $409ea. I don't have $1200 laying around for wheels. Plus $1200 in performace mod would be better. No need to hate Mr. Lin.

BoostThat3

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmm sweet evo, looks like someone needs a sig... im jumpin on it now, check back in like 15 minutes =)