Bad/Weird Habits & Routines, OCD's, etc.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
it actually does sound good steve...

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That actually does sound really good... I think I might actually go out to Wegman's right now and pick up bagels and some peanut butter.

aaren99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Before I begin eating I spot where I want my last bite to be then I eat around that till i'm ready for my last bite.

I also have to take my shirt off for #2

I have to keep driving around in parking lots till I find the right space, it just has to feel right otherwise I'll back out and find another one

Gonzo

Tin Foil Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my g/f's dad eats asparagus with mayo

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
My girlfriend eats tomato's with salt. Yeah...gross right? You'd figure they'd be good with sugar but no, she LOVES them with salt.

RedLine42

High Speed
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I hate when people slam my doors!!!.

Everytime im in Neutral I always wiggle it left and right.

When its nice out my drivers window is always up like 2-3inches, it hardly ever all the way down.

I always make sure my doors are locked no matter where I am.

My car has to be clean inside and with nothing inside like books, cds ect... The outside has to be always clean Spring through Autumn and i try to keep it decently clean in the winter and I hate when people touch.

RedLine42

High Speed
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
amej8 said:
My girlfriend eats tomato's with salt. Yeah...gross right? You'd figure they'd be good with sugar but no, she LOVES them with salt.
Salt and tomatos are pretty good.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I try to keep my car clean too but since it's winter time, I really don't care. I haven't cleaned my interior or exterior since the summer. I need to get around to cleaning the inside though. It's dirty as f**k.

1999stockaccord

Honduh's... LULZ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
all my stuff has to be put in the trunk, so the inside appears clean from the outside, if you can see in though the tint... my visors MUST be up... and i get a little ticked when the seatbelts dont roll up all the way

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
not that i ever drive a manual.. but when i do, i also wiggle the shifter when it's in neutral.

peanut butter is kinda icky. i've seen lots of people eat salt and tomatoes. :what:

i always crack my knuckles before bed. i don't think that's weird though.

what's with this taking the shirt off to take a s**t thing? :shock:

i usually eat things in a circle.

Gonzo

Tin Foil Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i eat tomatos with salt...that shiz is good

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Melt said:
dude my complex SUCKS with parking ..... so i always have to park in the spots kinda near the apartment or its too far away for my pager to be in range. We get ONE f**kin spot for the apt, and my roomate made that first come first serve, and she never f**kin leaves so she always has it. So anyways if all those are taken and i have to park hella far ill go out like every 1/2 hr and see if anyone has left then move it closer if im home.
Yikes, my complex is pretty big, so I can sometimes have the choice where I park, but a lot of the time I dont because a lot of people park here that arent supposed to :(..

Akiahara96 said:
not that i ever drive a manual.. but when i do, i also wiggle the shifter when it's in neutral.
I thought everyone did that.. When i had a manual, I did it all the time, it was involuntary and i felt weird if i didnt do it hahahaa..

Akiahara96 said:
what's with this taking the shirt off to take a s**t thing? :shock:
I do that as well :lol:.. and about the eating everything in a circle, I have to eat one thing at a time.. I cannot eat fries and hamburgers together.. Its gotta be fries first, then hamburger, or visa versa..

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
amej8 said:
That sounds like a reasonable combo. And I hate tomatoes.

Oh yeah, and pieces of onion in food, if I bite into one (or a mushroom or garlic) it makes me gag. It makes me feel likg I'm going to be sick.
RedLine42 said:
I hate when people slam my doors!!!.

I always make sure my doors are locked no matter where I am.

My car has to be clean inside and with nothing inside like books, cds ect... The outside has to be always clean Spring through Autumn and i try to keep it decently clean in the winter and I hate when people touch.
:werd:
When I'm a a light though, I keep my car in gear, ready to go. It's one of those "just in case" types of things. Plus then I'm ready to go as soon as the light turns green.

As far as cleaning out the car... I've been really tempted to remove my seats and carpetting frm my car just to wash the interior panels. I can think of the dirt under there being ground into the body underneath the carpetting. :(
1999stockaccord said:
all my stuff has to be put in the trunk, so the inside appears clean from the outside, if you can see in though the tint... my visors MUST be up... and i get a little ticked when the seatbelts dont roll up all the way
:werd:
My car is left like it's for sale new on the lot everytime I leave it. And when I drive I prefer stuff be kept in the trunk, but often I will put small things in the front seat floor or on the floor in the back. Secondary collisions ftl.

I've been known to go over what things on the car are allowed to be toucdhed before peopel get in the car with me. You touch the door handle to open the door. You can touch the black plastic b-pillar type section to shut the door. I'm the driver, it's my radio unless I say so. Do not block my view at intersections, etc.

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I also have this thing for when people think that it's neccesary to SLAM my trunk when they get something out of it, I just sit in the drivers seat trying not to think about it, but it will always piss me off. Even when I tell them that the trunk closes very easily, the still slam it down.

And also when people get in the back seat, they push the lever down to slide the seat and then push the seat all the way back the hardest they can. One time I told the kid WTF are you doing it doesn't require 100lbs. of force to move a f**kin seat back so he told me to chill, too bad he never got a ride home. LOL

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah about everyone with their cars...

Since I drive a coupe, I have to slide the passenger seat forward. Getting in isn't a big issue. But I HATE it when people step onto the bottom door sill part (or whatever you call it) to get out. Why can't you just go from the carpet to outside?

I also hate it when people breath on the windows and draw on them. I don't say anything because they're friends and I just keep it to myself.

I also hate it when people try to touch the radio unless I give direct permission to a specific person. Especially when people in the back seat reach up through the middle and start changing things.

I also hate it when people lean on my car or sit on the hood, or just put their hand on my car to balance, etc. etc.

I also hate it when people leave stuff in my car, especially wrappers or they just make a mess. I remember a while back my friends ate chocolate in the back of my car and there were chunks of it all over the back seat and floor and it's just so mind boggling how you can be that messy.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I run over babies with my car...is that weird?

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
For reals though, like some people have said.

I can't sleep when someone is facing me, when my gf and I sleep together, she likes to be close so I just wait for her to fall asleep then I turn away...I just can't get comfortable facing someone that close I dunno...theres probably some deep mental reason for that. I can sleep fine if we're touching but I just can't face them.

I turn down the radio/cd whenever I start driving from a stop, like I'll be going then I'll stop at a light, it turns green, I push the clutch it, turn down the music, go, then turn it back up again. I don't even know I'm doing it, I'd imagine it annoys my friends though so I try to stop. I only do it in my (or another manual) car, because I use the sound of the engine to base my pedal movements off of, my gf still doesn't get it though :lol:

And I put salt on pretty much anything...hot dogs, tacos, soup, crackers, just whatever...I just love it.

I bite my nails alot too and I've been trying to stop but can't.

Oh, and like Amy said I don't like chunks of things in food, I just hate the texture. This includes onions or big chunks of tomatoes or garlic in pasta or on pizza or something...I hate it. I like it to be smooth.\

And also I wiggle the shifter left to right whenever I put it in neutral before I lift off the clutch, just to be sure.