Bait Car

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anyone seen this show yet, its on tru tv aka court tv. It's basically cops planting cars in Cali and watching and catching people steal them, pretty interesting because so far every bait car I've seen has been a Honda.

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
is that a car that they can lock the doors on them and they cant unlock it? i saw somethin like that couple years ago

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i was watching it tonight and they used a toyota pick-up

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Laws must be different out in Cali, here in Jersey theres a law that they cant do s**t like that, i forget what its called, "if the cops hadnt put the car there, no one wouldve seen it and wanted to steal it".
its a load of bullshit but its the law.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Laws must be different out in Cali, here in Jersey theres a law that they cant do s**t like that, i forget what its called, "if the cops hadnt put the car there, no one wouldve seen it and wanted to steal it".
its a load of bullshit but its the law.
you're thinking of entrapment but that's not what this is

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
you're thinking of entrapment but that's not what this is
yeah entrapment is more like like putting a running car in an area and someone is put in a position where they need to steal it (for safety reasons or whatever else)

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Honestly, i always think about using my own car as a bait car, and sitting with a handgun on my dark porch, just to catch someone. Funny thing is the 2 times people have tried to steal my car, people I know witnessed it, and had no idea it was my car

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I love how some of them tear through the car looking for s**t to steal, and then tell the cop "nah man we wasn't going to steal we was jus looking through it"

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i would love to get some tuner friends together in chicago and have a little vigilante justice team. put one of our civics somewhere and we all hide with paintballs guns and as soon as a f**ker approaches the door...we unload on his ass. i mean a paintball bucket can hold 100 rounds or so a gun...then we leave a couple rounds to shoot his d**k off with. sounds like fun to me...cops aint doing s**t about hondas getting stolen so we should.

but thats just my crazy side trying to run wild....good thing i dont have crazy friends i guess otherwise i would be hurting motherfuckers.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Two things I love on Court TV or whatever it's called...

Tasers and Bait Cars.

I love the s**t those f**ktards say when they realize they've been caught. I laugh my ass off. :Devil: f**k YOU CAR THIEF!!! YOU GOT YO FAT ASS OWNED!