Base map info. Finished B16a2 w/mods, but fuel issues... Ideas?

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
Alright, so my car isn't running too bad right now. It'll idle, though not as well as i'd like, and I took it around the block to check for bugs. My next step was to give it some gas and see if it'll take it, it doesn't. My RPM gauge isn't working for some reason but i'll sort that out later. Right now my concern is why are my revs falling flat? I would guess they're falling off around 4000 RPM?? Maybe a little less. My thought is, my base map can't handle the extra mods I have. Namely the 68mm TB and BLOX intake. I have a feeling that's over doing the stock B16a tune that was stock on crome. I'm also running full exhaust but I don't think that would be the main cause of fuel cut.

Does anyone have a base map BIN file they can share with me or point me to a place where some decent maps exist? I'm a member on PGMFI.org but there's a lot of info to sift through and i've read stories of people loading up bad maps there.

No fuel mods by the way so another problem I see would be the lack of a decent fuel pump. May have to go with the Walboro 255 unless anyone here with solid knowledge can confirm my probably stock fuel pump can handle this set up.

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
By the way, If someone is willing to help me out, I'm willing to drop a little coin your way. I'm not looking for a hand out here, just a hand up! :thumbs up

NEVER MIND.. I fixed the map on my own. Nothing to see here. Move along.