Basemap info needed

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
I am boosting my car with a 14bstock Turbo off a eclipse and 450ccI injectors of a dsm as well. Don't really need to tell you the whole setup I just need.to no where I can look to find basemaps for my car I no this is a common set up because of the price. Another thing I need to no is what software I will need to chip my ecu the cheaper the better or free is even running.

So what I need to no is,
Where do I get a basmap at or where to look,and
What software, chip or anything I need to buy.

Please don't respond get a dyno tune I no its better but its just not a opting right now.

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
Because im asking if there is a site i can go to that has base maps. So if you tell me where to get base maps at you dont need to know my setup. Now another reason is i asked what software to use and where can i get it like chrome or other programs like it. So you would not need to no the setup there either i didnt ask anyone if they had a basemap for my car.

What im going to run
14b eclipse turbo
450cc dsm injectors
what else do you want to know.

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have plenty of base and modded maps on my computer.
you can get them at pgmfi.org, most use chrome, hondata or neptune.
but a base map still needs to be tuned, is what ronj is telling you. if you gave us more information on whats been done to it, well know your max psi levels you SHOULD push as well as basic hp levels. i say SHOULD cuz you probably wouldnt listen to reason.

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
People like you are the reason why we dont email basemaps to everyone who asks for it. I dont think you quite grasp the concept of the whole tuning process.