Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
where did you get those taillights? want some for my dd

onesikEJ8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think they white is sooooo sickkkk. ... best decision made, and those wheels go perfect with it, great job!!!

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
worddd...I'm very happy with campanella white as well. Definitely one of my favorite colors. I don't miss the blue as much as I thought I would.

speaking of that, I gotta update my sig and avatar. I keep forgetting to do that

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
Looks really good man, wish I had money to do color changes and s**t when I got "bored" hahah.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Wordd! This is my third time painting my car, and I can't remember the number of peices that I've painted in the past. So, After having a good deal of practice and some better materials, painting a car is decently easy and it's not that expensive. Just time consuming. 95% of the work I did, was all in prep. The Priming/wetsanding/base/clear took one week. Body work and prepping it...took a majority of the summer. I think I paid a total of $150 max for my paint. Clear was only $70 for some awesome Nason clear coat, which lays down so nice, very easy to work with. So, for around $300 (give or take)...I can paint a car. It's not terribly difficult work, just time consuming. Lots of hours spraying and waiting for stuff to settle and dry/cure.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah i did mine for 250ish, paint took one night and i spent days on the prep

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
agreed. i wish i could afford sir stuff and painted it white. white needs a booth though

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
White wasn't as hard to paint as I Thought it was going to be. It laid down very nice, easy to get out dust nibs and whatever else that fell into it. The clear is what I wish I had the booth for. Since It was shot in my buddy's garage - with the November temps that I was working with...it had to sit for a good 8 hours to really set and be alright to handle. That means, huge window for stuff to fall in and whatn0t. Nothing that wetsanding and buff couldn't take out.

I used better product this time and that in itself made a huge difference. I have to respray the front bumper since that took a bad beating from this past winter so I'll be doing that this month.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
White wasn't as hard to paint as I Thought it was going to be. It laid down very nice, easy to get out dust nibs and whatever else that fell into it. The clear is what I wish I had the booth for. Since It was shot in my buddy's garage - with the November temps that I was working with...it had to sit for a good 8 hours to really set and be alright to handle. That means, huge window for stuff to fall in and whatn0t. Nothing that wetsanding and buff couldn't take out.

I used better product this time and that in itself made a huge difference. I have to respray the front bumper since that took a bad beating from this past winter so I'll be doing that this month.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sadly the civic is going through some rough times. I need to repaint the front and rear bumpers and clean up the bay. Once winter decides to go away, I'll get those things done and have it back on the road

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Holy s**t look who it is...