been gone for years, 98 SiR

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The car looks great, what part of IL are you in?

Kelly, do you want to help me pay off the Fit?

skittle_107

touge
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
LMAO...this is my ex's car, that I helped pay off. Glad to see it's in better hands...I've followed the build on STLHondas.
Thanks!
The car looks great, what part of IL are you in?
The Carbondale area

Why is that weird? I'm just hoping the seats have been swapped out. :lol:
gross.
Looks good local man. ;)
thanks!
lmao hahaha

Clean car
Thank you!

The car is back in the shop for a wiring issue, a rattle, some tie rods and wheel bearings. :roll:

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Gross is right. He had a LOT of girls in there....

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Perty

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

CJ89

No title needed :)
Registered VIP
Great choice on the color it looks very nice. Also i like that intake box I don't think i have ever seen one like that before. Oh and another + for a clean build with A/c! Lol

Sent from my DROIDX

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I really am happy to see the correct front end back on it.
Rob was really excited about the build when he went over there w/ Jordan and a few others a couple months ago.

skittle_107

touge
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Perty

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!
thank you

Great choice on the color it looks very nice. Also i like that intake box I don't think i have ever seen one like that before. Oh and another + for a clean build with A/c! Lol

Sent from my DROIDX
Yea, this is my daily so I had to have A/C! I used to have a Level 7 intake on my S2000 and it gained 13.9whp with just the intake!

I really am happy to see the correct front end back on it.
Rob was really excited about the build when he went over there w/ Jordan and a few others a couple months ago.
Me too, that was the first thing I wanted to get rid of was the 99-00 front. I don't like mixing and matching body parts from different years. It looked like crap then. I'm excited to show everyone in STL

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Me too, that was the first thing I wanted to get rid of was the 99-00 front. I don't like mixing and matching body parts from different years. It looked like crap then. I'm excited to show everyone in STL
Absolutely agreed. Are you going to be over here anytime soon? Rob and I ended up out your way a couple weeks ago on our ritual Sunday drive.