best I could buy for 35k for my si 2000

Status
Not open for further replies.

CivicBoy80

Banned
I just bought a 2000 Si Civic SI's r the best models u can be if you did not now. I just bought a 2000 Civic SI with some cash I had and I want to make it fast and tight. I have 35k that could put into it., I want only the best and can't settle for less. Don't skimp on ideas and I will buy stuff for it.

Peace

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you cant be fast and have 20s at teh same time. thats like...i dunno of a good analogy but its not possible

ryanM

CivicBoy80 said:
I just bought a 2000 Si Civic SI's r the best models u can be if you did not now. I just bought a 2000 Civic SI with some cash I had and I want to make it fast and tight. I have 35k that could put into it., I want only the best and can't settle for less. Don't skimp on ideas and I will buy stuff for it.

Peace
if Si's are the best you can get...why mod it? it cant get any better.

anyways...do some RESEARCH, use the SEARCH button, formulate your own OPINION on what YOU think is the best for your car.

CivicBoy80

Banned
terceltyler said:
you cant be fast and have 20s at teh same time. thats like...i dunno of a good analogy but its not possible
I don't want an ugly car thou . I want looks and performance. If i had to trade off I will buy less under hood stuff.

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
is it just me or is there alot of these threads lately? we should have a noob guidline list saying chrome neons and stickers will make u faster

you want 20s yet you dont want an ugly car?

ryanM

CivicBoy80 said:
I don't want an ugly car thou . I want looks and performance. If i had to trade off I will buy less under hood stuff.
you want to be fast...and lifted?

buy a truck..

CivicBoy80

Banned
LongGrain said:
if Si's are the best you can get...why mod it? it cant get any better.

anyways...do some RESEARCH, use the SEARCH button, formulate your own OPINION on what YOU think is the best for your car.
what is it with u? U are too jelous I swear. U shoudl be proud cause it would like tight but u would rather b***h cause u can't afford it. Get off my d**k, I'm askin for guidance

ryanM

CivicBoy80 said:
what is it with u? U are too jelous I swear. U shoudl be proud cause it would like tight but u would rather b***h cause u can't afford it. Get off my d**k, I'm askin for guidance
i gave you guidance, did you read my post? seriously do some research, learn stuff on your own. you seem to think your a big boy, then figure things out on your own, dont ask people to spoon feed you.

and your absolutely right...im jealous of your 20" e-cock...i mean rims...:roll:

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
u have $35,000 and you bought a f**king civic?! i hope this is a project car and you have at least 1 or 2 much nicer cars

CivicBoy80

Banned
this is the reason i never post. every one gets pist off and hates me. i just want nice s**t and want to be in a forum convertin my cash to reality but you guys act stupid

Ferio Vi-RS

I Heart BoA!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
man if i had 35k and a set of 20s i'd be rolling in my BMW rite now! and i'd still have a Si at home waiting to be turbo'd.

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CivicBoy80 said:
this is the reason i never post. every one gets pist off and hates me. i just want nice s**t and want to be in a forum convertin my cash to reality but you guys act stupid
if you have 35 thousand dollars that you want to spend purely on a car why would you buy a civic... honestly its just not a good choice

ryanM

CivicBoy80 said:
i dont mean to be an a*****e, i just cant help it. its who i am.

a lifted civic will never look good, period. there is no such thing as a lift kit for a civic. 20" rims will look like s**t on a civic, period.

Shea

bored
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol, i'm willing to bet its a member from a mustang forum trying to be a dumbass on a civic forum :rolf: :rolf:

Gonzo

Tin Foil Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:banhim:
Shea said:
lol, i'm willing to bet its a member from a mustang forum trying to be a dumbass on a civic forum :rolf: :rolf:

Status
Not open for further replies.