best I could buy for 35k for my si 2000

Status
Not open for further replies.

CivicBoy80

Banned
ok it will look stupid you think. well prove and show me some pictures. i have seen 20's on cars that it dont fit on stock and looks dope with a lift as long as rims tuck and dont rub. what is the biggest u guys think would looks good

ryanM

alright guys, i think we scared him away.

edit: nevermind

i would not go any larger than 17" on a 6th gen. and half the time 17" look too big. i think 16" looks best.

ok, sport compact styled cars look good when their LOW, not when their lifted...

Shea

bored
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
CivicBoy80 said:
ok it will look stupid you think. well prove and show me some pictures. i have seen 20's on cars that it dont fit on stock and looks dope with a lift as long as rims tuck and dont rub. what is the biggest u guys think would looks good

CivicBoy80

Banned
sorry to rain on ur perade but 17's are considered week on the streets. and besides what only 3 inches more to say u have 20s

Shea

bored
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
CivicBoy80 said:
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a115/Sheand47/s**t.jpg

your going to tell me THAT looks good?

Ferio Vi-RS

I Heart BoA!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the biggest size rims i've EVER seen on a civic would be 18s and it fit just perfectly on a stock suspension. i'd say if u wanna look nice wit "big" rims go 18s. if not sell ur Si and buy a small SUV or sumthin.

tnk

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
say wahhh? lol 20's on a civic?! thats genius!!

i know at least 1 person to perma-block.

u think if we ignored him, he'll waste away and die?

Shea

bored
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
CivicBoy80 said:
What the f**k; laughin cause u hatin. 20 inches is the way of the future. Do you watch BET at all and see all the rims and beautiful women. U trippin boi . Ill be clownin when i mod my s**t out. I can't see one on here cause you broke
still laughing

ryanM

Shea said:
still laughing
thats why i have it in my sig, so i can chuckle each time. someone needs to quote the "17"s are considered weak in the streets" one :rolf:

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this s**t is pointless.

1) if you have 35k, go buy another car, seriously. I couldn't imagine putting that much money into a civic.

2) if you really want to mod it, do what YOU want, no what everyone tells you.

3) start utilizing the search button instead of multiple threads, its all here - you just have to look.

Status
Not open for further replies.