Best subs

ryanM

wrong section, should be in interior/audio/electronics. would a mod please move this

but anyways. i would buy alpines either type s, e, or r. its all a matter of opinion tho

PAguy

Banned
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it depends on what kind of wattage you are planning on running to them. what kind of amplifier do you have?

C.F. Freak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
RUNSONLONGGRAIN said:
wrong section, should be in interior/audio/electronics. would a mod please move this

but anyways. i would buy alpines either type s, e, or r. its all a matter of opinion tho
I've only heard the Type S and Type R Alpine subs, but they sounded damn good.

ryanM

C.F. Freak said:
I've only heard the Type S and Type R Alpine subs, but they sounded damn good.
yea they do =). one of my friends just bought 2 12" type-E's and they sound almost as good as the S's but the type R's still pwn both of them.

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jl audio my friend, w3 or even w0, doesn't matter the sub just the right amount of power to it and you'll be sounding good, i personally have a dei 250d and 1 boston acoustic 12 and it pounds

PAguy

Banned
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hrmmm, in that case I would pick up a pair of CDT CL10s. email a guy on AIM named djdilliodon, he is an authorized CDT dealer in NY who specializes in online sales.. 175 shipped for the pair. you will NOT find a better set of subs for the price.

PAguy

Banned
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
vtecguy01 said:
who makes those?
it is a company called CDT, they are based out of europe. they make some of the best sounding components and subwoofers that I have ever heard. I would put them right up there with Image Dynamics as far as sound and build quality.. Just tell don that PAguy referred you. he is a reputable guy, and can provide tons of feedback if you need it. =) i am not sure if it is just for the components or if it extends to the subwoofers as well, but they have a program going on to where you can pay 10.00 per item, and get a 10 year warranty.