Biggest plane in the world...

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Saw this today by chance while I was sitting on my dock waiting to shoot some water fowl pics...

It's the Boeing 747 Dreamlifter. Made to freight parts for the new Dreamliner. The pics don't even do it justice!

Anybody else have airplane pics??

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That thing is massive. I can't believe what it must have been like to see it fly over...

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That thing is massive. I can't believe what it must have been like to see it fly over...
Like a freaking space shuttle! lol

Cool sighting! :D

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
At the closest point, approx 2-3 miles away in pic 2, I could barely make out the "Dreamlifter" graphic. The camera did a good job catching it though. It was pretty crazy watching it fly. It seemed to just float by. Compared to the C-17's that normally fly by, this thing was a beast!

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
all major airplanes seem big to me..but im 5' 6" everything is big to me haha
i guess the pics don't do justice on the size cause there is nothing to compare it to

Javier.San1993

It must have blocked out the sun... I bet flowers froze from how long they were deprived of the sun's life-giving rays! :D

Using Tapatalk/SGH-1897

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:rolf:

1300 species of insect went extinct during the flyover

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow that's pretty cool! How loud was it?

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Actually, it was pretty quiet. Not any louder than a passenger jet. It was probably empty, so they weren't pounding down the throttle :lol:

I just noticed that you can see the takeoff flaps were down in the first pic. By the third pic they were almost fully retracted.. kinda cool

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Massive!

No fat chicks, car will scrape.
You do realize that you can edit your signature in the User Control Panel so that it says "No fat chicks, car will scrape." everytime you post something, therefore you don't have to manually type it into your posts. ;)

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You do realize that you can edit your signature in the User Control Panel so that it says "No fat chicks, car will scrape." everytime you post something, therefore you don't have to manually type it into your posts. ;)
Lol

He is right you know :P hit that user control panel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk