Bike rack rice??

rayaccord101

Registered VIP
and where the hell are u fitting 3 bikes annd all that gear with no roof rack? i can barely fit my 12's in the trunk must be a pretty tight damn fit. (thats what she said) lol sorry had to do it.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol i know him. he lives like 20 minutes from me

im putting a roof rack on my car, i think it looks good. im also using it to cover up the dent on my roof. plus i snowboard.

donovan772

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what does it matter? if they like it who are you to judge? rice is what you make it. imo jdm is the new rice. its all just a bunch of fanboys that all want to look the same. I build my cars and trucks the way I want and really don't give a flying f*** what you or anyone else for that matter thinks. that's the way any build should be. that's my 2 cents.
^:word: Amen brother.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Redline and Joe basically got it. Who cares, As soon as I swapped my engine all of my American car friends instantly started calling my car a rice rocket, and to them I'm a ricer, but besides my rims, lip, and corners the exterior of the car is stock. It's Individual perception. I just think bike racks are stupid if u don't have a bike. Why add more weight to an already torqueless car lol.

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
and where the hell are u fitting 3 bikes annd all that gear with no roof rack? i can barely fit my 12's in the trunk must be a pretty tight damn fit. (thats what she said) lol sorry had to do it.
It's easy. Take the wheels off. Throw all 3 bikes in the back. A set of wheels with pegs fit in the trunk. Then throw the other two sets of wheels in the back seat. Throw the bags and gear on the floor where the wheels are "sitting".

It sounds complicated but it isn't. It takes me and my friends less then 5 minutes to tear the bikes apart load the car and go. We can do a 4th bike but that gets complicated. :lol:

Then in snowboarding season we fit 4 boards and all our gear in there. :lol:

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
Mongooses are now Walmart bikes. Haros are mostly beginner bikes, and the geometry of the frame and handle bars feel weird There very heavy at like 32+ lbs. my bike is 20lbs flat with one of the heaviest frames and overly heavy tires and tubes. :D