Billy added a little spice. Long time no post =(

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I think most of you know I fell down the rabbit hole a few months ago and haven't posted much since. Well I've added a little spice to the coupe and thought I'd post it for shits 'n giggles. Some of the images may be linked from a public Facebook album, but you may need to be signed in for them to show up. Oh yeah, and I missed you guys (esp biz and tony kappawhatever. i <3 you) :D

A friend hooked me up with some Thule hard racks from his '99 sedan. I had to order over $300 worth of parts to actually get them to fit my car including the bike rack attachment, but WELL worth it IMO. You'll probably notice the blacked-out intercooler and DIY graphite headlights as well.
BEFORE

AFTER

My current stereo setup is outdated and half-functional so I thought I'd amp it up a little, no pun intended. Actually yes, the pun was intended on that one. The following is my build list for my new setup. Keep in mind that ALL of this has been ordered already, so don't bother to comment beginning "I think what you should get instead"... IT'S TOO LATE MOFO, JUST BE HAPPY FOR ME.. GEEEZZ :lol:

PIONEER AVIC-U310BT - $220
DOUBLE-DIN UNIT. MOSFET-5 50Wx4 @ 4-OHM. 24W RMS. TOUCH-SCREEN 4.3" INTERFACE. INSTANT ON GPS NAVIGATION WITH 2.5M POI's. FULL-FEATURED INTEGRATED BLUETOOTH. CD-RW WAV/WMA/MP3/AAC MEDIA. USB INPUT. AUX 3.5mm INPUT. MICROPHONE LINE-IN. SD CARD INPUT UP TO 8GB. INTEGRATED iPOD CONTROL INCLUDING iTUNES SONG-TAG SUPPORT. RCA PREAMP OUTPUT X2. XM/SIRIUS AND HD RADIO READY.

PIONEER GEX-P920XM - $90 (EXISTING ALREADY)
EXTERNAL XM/SIRIUS SATELLITE RADIO RECEIVER AND ANTENNA.

AUDIOBAHN A2002V - $70
400Wx2 @ 4-OHM CLASS A AMPLIFIER. 50W RMS. [WILL POWER REAR SPEAKERS]

AUDIOBAHN A8000T - $120 (EXISTING)
1600Wx1 @ 2-OHM CLASS D AMPLIFIER. 400W RMS. [WILL POWER REAR SUBWOOFER]

AUDIOBAHN ADM-100T - $35 (EXISTING)
DIGITAL REMOTE VOLTMETER FOR A8000T.

AUDIOBAHN ABR-100T - $40 (EXISTING)
DIGITAL REMOTE BASS BOOST CONTROLLER FOR A8000T.

PIONEER TS-A1673R - $55 (EXISTING)
6.5" 3-WAY 220W @ 4-0HM FRONT SPEAKERS. 35W RMS.

PIONEER TS-A6973E - $57
6X9" 3-WAY 400W @ 4-OHM REAR SPEAKERS. 80W RMS.

PIONEER PREMIER TS-W2000SPL - $150 (EXISTING)
2000W @ 2-OHM 12" COMPETITION SUBWOOFER. 400W RMS.

PIONEER TS-W203F - $??? (EXISTING)
350W @ 4-OHM 8" OLDSKOOL SUBWOOFERS (2). 180W RMS.

DOUBLE-DIN / DOUBLE-ISO TRIM KIT FOR 1999-2000 CIVIC - $12
Comments/questions/heartburn welcome ;)

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The red arrow makes the car :thumbup:

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
looking good as always :thumbs up

nice audio goodies as well, congrats! pioneer avic HUs are really nice

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i hate that lip, but i think we have already talked about this several times..

car looks legit..

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The red arrow makes the car :thumbup:
it was an irresistable 7hp mod ;)
looking good as always :thumbs up

nice audio goodies as well, congrats! pioneer avic HUs are really nice
agreed. this will be my 3rd Pioneer HU purchase..

speaking of which, i have a BNIB DEHP-5200HD that i need to get rid of. I accidentally ordered it before I found the AVIC-U310BT headunit. it sells for $200 right now at bestbuy but i paid $150 and that's what i'm selling it for. it's frickin loaded with features.. USB, AUX, SD-CARD, HD RADIO, IPOD CONTROL...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0039YXNVC/ref=oss_product

if anyone's interested PM me

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice rack! lol i have to order parts so i can get my yakima rack to fit mine so i can go mountain biking

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
here's mine all loaded up

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks better man! ive been getting into some biking trails and it is a b***h fitting a bike in and out of 6th gen coupes. its soooo small. few more weeks and my dad's summer truck will be insured!

iBeast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice rack. i've had my yakima rack for bout 3 months. i love it.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice subtle changes you made, besides the obvious rack. Looks good! I just picked up a thule rack myself($100, craigslist). Just need bike attachment and then time to hit up the new bike park. So how's the new job going? You getting into the swing of things?

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
dude, you need to buy me that headdeck, i looks amazing. cant see the pix cause work blox FB, but nice audio system. I've only had my Premiers for a little bit, but im in love.

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like your car. I have heartburn. :(

Laozy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Very sweet items you got there mang. Car is looking awesome.

ekracer_83

hardcore rice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looking impressive as always. sorry but im not a fan of the bike rack even if i do ride bike thats why i have trucks for loading shits. lol

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well the rear 6x9 speakers and the audiobahn a2002v amp came in today and i got em hooked up. it's sounding really good already and I don't even have a sub hooked up yet. speaking of which, I tried to hook the a8000t amp up to a pair of old ass (so old in fact, if you google search images for tsw203f you get all of 4 related hits..) pioneer 8" woofers I had laying around. the amp powers up and I get a voltage reading off of it but there's no output... so i pull the amp apart to find the cooling fan apparently detached from the case and fell onto the mother board and possibly shorted something out.. dunno if i need to replace it or try to have it repaired. =\

anyways. when the nav unit comes in i'll get some pics and post up

cerasoli1188

Love/Hate Relationship
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Car is looking good man! Glad to see it's still around! :thumbup: and sweet audio set up comin!

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
everything is installed except the headunit... still waiting on the headunit :shock: