Not open for further replies.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yup. Time to move on. My civic is looking for a good home with lots of TLC...

Too many mods to list but basically completely rebuilt ls/vtec (b18b1 + b16a2) running 7.25psi on a Garrett 57 trim t3/t4. Made about 285 to the wheels when it was dyno tuned. Averages about 31mpg mixed city/highway. Has under 55k miles on the motor, and about 170k on the transmission which is still rock solid, no grinds, no slips, very smooth, never power shifted. Full 3" stainless custom exhaust from the turbo back, including cat converter, resonator, and vibrant flat black muffler. This is my daily driver and that's exactly what it was built to do. I spared no expense rebuilding the motor with reliability being the number one requirement. The motor runs excellent. There are a couple downfalls: no A/C, the golden eagle vtec oil line on the cylinder head has a sloooow seep, and the turbo's seals are starting to wear out so it smokes a bit under medium-heavy throttle. Still spools fine and hits full boost quickly. And the ORIGINAL starter is beginning to show its age lol. It may get replaced before the car is even sold..

The body is almost all stock excluding a urethane front lip (oem lip was cracked by a curb), and jdm folding power mirrors. jdm window visors were added, and a Thule roof rack with bike attachment. The car has some dings and scratches typical of 10 years of use. The trunk has spoiler holes that were never plugged, rather covered with electrical tape :lol:. Super rare Honda Factory Performance 16" wheels with fresh yokohama tires in a full set of 5, yes 5! Prewired for factory fog lights (included, in a box). Brand new pioneer stereo system including touchscreen navigation system with tons of bells and whistles like bluetooth, USB, iPod/iPhone control, and satellite radio. Powerslot big brake kit in the front. RS*R and Tokico suspension. Rare Korbach Frame Locks. Includes a Buddyclub Racing Spec bucket seat (thanks Evan!)

Price is pretty firm considering I have more invested in the motor alone than my asking price for the whole car...

Attachments

Last edited:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow. Never thought I would see the day...

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
just looking for a cheap daily driver for right now. preferably a small truck. Like an old toyota or something. MUST HAVE AIR CONDITIONING LOL

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wow man can't believe your selling it i remember reading the threads about your car good luck with the sale yo

rey_boricua

2000 EM1 B16A2T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bump I feel you on moving on thinking about getting out of the Honda game myself. GL on the sale

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
in 24 hours i was contacted by 6 potential buyers through craigslist :shock:

showing it to a guy later this morning.. its going to be a sad sad day to see it go :cry:

XxCivic98xX

5+ Year Member
That's a hella nice car man. Wish i had 5500 bucks right about now..i would drive a pretty good ways to take that baby home

idkfreddy

5+ Year Member
Wow very nice price sucks I don't live driving distance else I'd buy asap. gl with your future projects!

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn, glws man, only have one question tho, that car is so damn clean, but is that a dryer exhaust tube? lol

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
in 24 hours i was contacted by 6 potential buyers through craigslist :shock:

showing it to a guy later this morning.. its going to be a sad sad day to see it go :cry:
I know that feeling...=(

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
thanks guys. i'm showing it to a kid in the morning. says he threw a rod in his ej8... kinda skeptical that he's not going to drive the s**t out of mine if i sell it to him lol :x

damn, glws man, only have one question tho, that car is so damn clean, but is that a dryer exhaust tube? lol
haha it's thermal tube yeah, it fits nicely over the charge piping and keeps intake air temps down about 15-20 degrees when the pipes would normally be heat soaked. i highly recommend it! :thumbs up
I know that feeling...=(
already having regrets, especially after i just spent 2 days detailing and fixing minor little things that i was too lazy to fix before :roll:

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I'll be sad to see it go as well, I've seen this car on cc for awhile.. clean and everything, job well done.
GLWS... unless you don't sell it =)

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Status
Not open for further replies.