Black/charcoal Interior for 6th Gens?

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Did Honda make any black or charcoal interiors for the 6th Gen Civics? Im redoing my interior black, and I need some black seatbelts (both back and front, but mainly the backseats). Ive serached, and didnt come up with anything, so now I turn to Club Civic.

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Seatbelts? Umm Im getting some from a teg..
You can also rock the black 4 door teg back seats in your Lx as well as the black carpet..
I also hear that you can use the door panels out of the 4door tegs, but I am not 100% sure.

The problem I found comes when looking for a black dash.. Only eg's can use the teg dashes so I think we're sol. You can use the K color dashes found in some civics but thats the only one i know of that fits..

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sundown said:
Seatbelts? Umm Im getting some from a teg..
You can also rock the black 4 door teg back seats in your Lx as well as the black carpet..
I also hear that you can use the door panels out of the 4door tegs, but I am not 100% sure.

The problem I found comes when looking for a black dash.. Only eg's can use the teg dashes so I think we're sol. You can use the K color dashes found in some civics but thats the only one i know of that fits..
The door panels/dash/back seats are already taken care of. I just need the seatblelts. It looks funny w/black seats and grey seatbelts comming down over it. :what:

JiuJitsu_greg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
EJ6Civic27 said:
The door panels/dash/back seats are already taken care of. I just need the seatblelts. It looks funny w/black seats and grey seatbelts comming down over it. :what:
Got any pics of what it looks like? I have dark interior in my civic. Dunno what my beltslook like. I'll get back to you on tthat.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yea, heres my drivers side door panel. Go ahead and flame/rice away, but I like it. (Im gonna repaint all the blue, black. Then, take the fabric, and color match it to the car).

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The only black left hand drive dash that will fit is from an Acura 1.6 EL

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
cgpEJ6 said:
The only black left hand drive dash that will fit is from an Acura 1.6 EL
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Genuine Rolla said:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Yea, that gets me thinking too.....Im gonna see what I can find for Acura EL's now....:D