Black Sheep Performance

TeRRoRiFiC35

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I ordered my HID kit from them back in July. I got it within two weeks and installed it on my car. I come to find out the ignitors for the HID were not working. I sent them back my HID kit on August 20th with a copy of my receipt and my address to get it shipped to. The day before I sent it back, I called them to confirm that I was sending it back to them to try and see if I could get a refund on the shipping. I got a PM from them on September 1st saying they sent out my HID kit and had also sent me an e-mail with my tracking number. I never received an e-mail with a tracking number. I instantly replied back to them saying I never got the tracking number and I was assured they would resend me it, which never happened. Then on the 8th I get another reply cause I never received my HID's, assured me he would resend me the tracking number, never got it. Now on the 20th of September, I get another PM saying they don't have my address. I immediately gave them my address to send it to. From then on, I have sent 3 other PM's to them about this matter. I have not received a PM back from them nor have I received my HID kit.

All I want to know is what the f**k is with this. This was a site sponsor back in July, yet they are acting like a third teir company.

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have pm'ed them coupel times over the last couple weeks...i think he might be on vacation or something...
cause usually he is very quick with his replies and inquiries :what:

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
he always seemed legit to me, im sure theres a rational explanation for everything

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hm, Jason was good to me when I had issues. I don't think he works on weekends. Did you try talking to him directly?

EJ1 Freak

Hmmm....
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
They are really good guys there....and I know that for a fact! They are very busy...so have you tried calling them instead of sending them pm's? I'm not trying to make excuses for them...I understand how that can be frustrating....hope it all works out for you!

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EJ1 Freak said:
They are really good guys there....and I know that for a fact! They are very busy...so have you tried calling them instead of sending them pm's? I'm not trying to make excuses for them...I understand how that can be frustrating....hope it all works out for you!
Ditto, try giving them a call vs. PM's. If you need their number, I can dig it out for you.

The only thing is that BSP used to be around a lot, but not anymore :?:

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
not sure what happened to them... used to sponsor the site and be really active. its almost like they disappeared :what: never read or responded to my emails or pms.

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jay Jay said:
not sure what happened to them... used to sponsor the site and be really active. its almost like they disappeared :what: never read or responded to my emails or pms.
same hewre....:shock:

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well in another post, Jason the rep for BSP quit there.

latinochino

Jersey's Finests Cuban
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think it is just poor customer service. I would be tripping out, to be honest.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
thanks for the info

EJ1 Freak

Hmmm....
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
MySiIzFaster said:
Why do you always post in BOLD?
It's a habit I guess....would you like to know anything else? :lol: :lol: :lol:

radarblips said:
Maybe to compensate for something that is thin and small :rolf:
For some odd reason I don't think that really applies to me! ! :hitlol:

radarblips

WELCOME TO VUVLAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EJ1 Freak said:
For some odd reason I don't think that really applies to me! ! :hitlol:
Let's not find out, just joking anyway. Good luck with your hids man.

EJ1 Freak

Hmmm....
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
radarblips said:
Let's not find out, just joking anyway. Good luck with your hids man.
I meant because I'm not a guy...hahaha...or did you forget already? :lol: :lol: :lol:

radarblips

WELCOME TO VUVLAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EJ1 Freak said:
I meant because I'm not a guy...hahaha...or did you forget already? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh, I didnt recognize the username, sowwy. :oops: :oops: