Black Sheep Performance

JasonC

Jason @ BSP
5+ Year Member
Hello Everyone,

This is Jason, I used to work at Black Sheep Performance and spoke with all of you. Unfortunately my employment there was ended so I'm not longer in control of what's been going on. They were made aware of the last few outstanding orders/HID set's in question but it looks like they are no longer sponsoring the site - contact them directly using any of the methods on www.blacksheepperformance.net and I think they will help you out.

Thanks for your understanding, didn't want anyone upset with me personally.

EJ1 Freak

Hmmm....
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
JasonC said:
Hello Everyone,

This is Jason, I used to work at Black Sheep Performance and spoke with all of you. Unfortunately my employment there was ended so I'm not longer in control of what's been going on. They were made aware of the last few outstanding orders/HID set's in question but it looks like they are no longer sponsoring the site - contact them directly using any of the methods on www.blacksheepperformance.net and I think they will help you out.

Thanks for your understanding, didn't want anyone upset with me personally.
:ban:

....hahaha! j/k ;)

EJ1 Freak

Hmmm....
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
MySiIzFaster said:
Could you stop posting in BOLD??? I didnt say it b/c I liked it sweetheart.
I didn't ask if you liked it...and don't call me sweetheart! :thumbdown

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wtf why did they fire you man ... you were slangin hella hids.

You guys who dont have your stuff can also check out www.boost-world.com and pm "Mr Boost" on there, im pretty sure thats branigan, the shop owner.

They are good people over there and i think all this confusion is probably due to them letting jason go cause i think he did most of the CC site relations.

JasonC

Jason @ BSP
5+ Year Member
Apparently I wasn't selling enough HID's ;) hehe. jp, no worries there's no bad blood.

Well I've been gone for 25 days now, so I think the confusion period is about over. They should be taking care of anything that is still outstanding I'm sure, like I said just call them to get assistance if necessary.

anekin007

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whos maintaining the emails? i was wondering why i never got any response for the last two emails i sent. guess i call them to get my sisuation straighten out.

anekin007

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just talked with BSP. the people there a very helpful friendly and solved any of my problem right away without giving me any kind of bullshit. the old email address is locked out so anyone wants to contact them go to their website and email them for their email link on there. never told me what exactly happen with jason but sorry about having them letting u go hope ur doing good or even better. props for all your help, quick response, and friendly service you gave me.