5+ Year Member
looking for a new phone. kinda like the pearl
but does anyone know how it is typing wise for emails and texts
looks like annoying in pics with the weird setup

spook4thecia

Who Dat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It's GREAT for typing. It's actually great for everything except media play back (and by that I just mean it's no iPod). You're probably not going to find a better typing experience in that small a form factor on a candy bar phone. I love mine. My only gripe is that its processor is on the slow side. But it is getting a little out of date. That's why I'm going with an iPhone 3G on 7/11 =)

If email is your big thing, the Pearl is a good choice. Nobody does email better than RIM/BlackBerry. You might want to look at the new BB Bold/9000, but if size is really important to you, go with the Pearl. I've had mine for a year and I've loved it, but I'm moving on due to it's last gen processor.

pennstateED

5+ Year Member
sweet.
i have the sidekick 3 now and ive loved it for the last 2 years but its been through better days so its time to move on. i dont really like any other of the tmobile phones so the pearl was my more preferred one
but thanks spook. if i dont see something new that comes out then the pearl it is jus cuz of ur highly recommended product

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have the dash, its alright. The size and feel is perfect.

caddy

I found Waldo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont know what you guys are talking about, sucks for typing