***blackej7's '96 c00p***

blackej7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so i finally decided to take some pics of my c00p yesterday. but its got some ricey stuff on i just havent had the money to change it to what i want. and i know its dirty..so here i shhoot

altezzas ftl and whats the badge? driverside rear is cracked

not a huge fan of projectors but will change to probably ctrs

only engine mod is AEM cold air intake

LMK what you think! 99-00 front bumper may be ordered soon

killthisish

OMG LOL!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You should probably clean the interior - it's kinda dusty. Oh, and why do you have DOHC VTEC stickers on the sides when you have a SOHC?

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
needs smaller rims, oem taillights, headlights need to be changed, tint the windows, and take off the dohc vtec stickers since your sohc

blackej7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
needs smaller rims, oem taillights, headlights need to be changed, tint the windows, and take off the dohc vtec stickers since your sohc
i plan on throwing slips on her and no to tint!

and yes i know i have a DOHC sticker. this is how i got it

Black99Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
or leave the dohc stickers on there..... and drop in a dohc !!:lol:

mienboiracer209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not to shabby...a little TLC will make it nice!

i assume when you said "99-00 front bumper may be ordered soon" i hope you're going to get the whole front end. you'll need a new hood, fenders, headlights, and grill.

blackej7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yes i have plans for it im just not going to go on about then since i know i would be bashed since im young! lol

blackej7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah i know l0l but my plans right now are 99-00 front end conversion, rear bumper, slips, 99-00 tails, badge, lips, and repaint

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Good to hear you are de-ricing it.