Blayze2010's EJ1 build

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I will pay off some bills, try and find a cheap little 4 cyl 5 speed s10 to buy and a storage building. The rest will go towards the civic or anything else I want. lol

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Y an s10? No mazda love?

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
For one I love the square body s10s, there real cheap and parts are readily available around where I live.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh alright. As long as its not a 2nd gen or whatever gen the round ones are :thumbs up

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nah 1st gen all the way. Should be able to get one for around a grand in pretty good shape.

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
welp, put in my new cluster today and still didnt fix the speedo problem. So I guess im about to start tearing into the wiring again. Need to find out whats going on with the wiring for the coolant temp sensor also....

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Started tearing her apart for bodywork/paint tonight. Got the whole rear apart, windsheild and hood. More to come, pics tomorrow!

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just read through your build man. nice work so far. and just my opinion but a big TY for keeping the bay the same color as the car. keep up the good work!

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I love being able to do bodywork. I'm glad it's something that I can do without needing anyone's help.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
if you didnt live so far away id teach yah. i went to college for that s**t . worked at 3 dealerships and a custom shop.

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah it sucks I could use the teaching. The wife's dad is a body man but when he isnt working hes either in bed or resting since his back is bad, hopefully he will get better and teach me some stuff.