Not open for further replies.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I have a BRAND NEW Pioneer DEH-P5200HD head unit for sale with everthing included in original packaging. It is loaded with features. It sells at Best Buy right now for $199 + tax. I purchased the unit then changed my mind to go with something else. Here's the skinny taken from PioneerElectronic.com and BestBuy.com:

$135 SHIPPED 48-states Ground shipping

Built-In HD Radio
Now listen to the radio in the same unmatched fidelity as your digital music with HD Radio. Your FM stations now with CD-quality sound, AM stations now with FM-quality sound, and crystal-clear reception with no audio distortion. Enjoy new music and programming with no subscription fee.

Fed up with your Bluetooth headset?
Here's a better hands-free solution. Use the available CD-BTB200 Bluetooth Adapter and Bluetooth-enabled cellular phones for easy, safe, and hands-free operation. The unit acts like a speakerphone, channeling the sound through your car speakers which makes the call sound better. It also automatically mutes your music so that you'll never miss a call. Optional CD-BTB200 adapter required.

CD-R/RW Playback
Play back your favorite CDs and burnt CD-R/RW discs in the slot-loading CD player.

MP3/WMA/AAC Playback
Don't let your favorite music downloads languish on your computer hard drive. Burn them to a CD-R or CD-RW and play them right on the car stereo. Enjoy hours of your favorite tunes MP3, WMA, and AAC audio content.

You can also just throw some files on a USB thumb drive and insert it directly in the front panel USB input.

iPod Made Easy
It's easy! Simply plug your iPod directly into the unit using the optional CD-IU50 iPod cable, and you are ready to rock and roll. Listening to an artist that you just can't get enough of? Now you can hold the "List" button down and it will pop up folders containing that specific artist, album, or genre. You can also have your passenger control your music directly from the iPod.

Connect, Tag, and Download
Have you ever heard a great song on the radio, but couldn't remember what it was called or who sang it when you went to go look for it later? Now you don't have to worry about missing out on great music. iTunes Tagging gives you the power to "tag" all of your favorite songs without having to scramble for a piece of scrap paper in the car, then later preview or purchase music at iTunes Music Store.

Bring Your Music to Life with Advanced Sound Retriever
This year you can hear the detail, warmth, and clarity the way the artist intended it, from all of the highly compressed MP3, WMA and AAC files playing on your CD player. By restoring data that tends to get lost in the digital compression process, we can make your music sound close to CD quality.

Supertuner IIID AM/FM Tuner
Pioneer's legendary Supertuner IIID combines the best of digital and analog tuner technologies to reduce distortion to bring you exceptional FM and AM performance. If you live in an area where reception is weak, you'll hear a big improvement in signal strength. And when you're near tall buildings, Supertuner IIID reduces the effect of multi-path noise, which occurs when the signal is reflecting off of the buildings.

MOSFET 50W x4 Amplifier for the Power Hungry
Compared to conventional power supplies, the MOSFET amplification circuit is smaller and more efficient, delivering power with less distortion and absolutely zero on/off switching noise. And that doesn't just mean a boost in volume: it means that your music will be cleaner at higher volumes because you're not pushing the limits of the amplification circuit. Clean, efficient power that will rock your vehicle.

The DEH-5200HD is also ready for expansion, with two sets of 2V RCA preamp outputs (front, rear/subwoofer) for system expansion with external amps/speakers, and a two-way crossover with separate high and low pass settings.

Get Plugged In
Use the built-in AUX input for connecting any digital portable player and other external auxiliary devices. For extra-convenient access, the input is on the front panel.

Dial In Your Sound
Tweak the sound to your liking with the on-board five-band graphic EQ. A Loudness feature ensures ample low-end even during quiet listening, and standard balance/fader controls let you adjust the stereo image to suit your vehicle and preferences.

DEH-5200HD Basic Specs
iPod Control: Built-In (Cable Required)
iTunes Tagging: Yes
USB Input: Yes
Sound Retriever: Yes
RCA Pre-Outs: 2 sets (2V)
Display: Segment OEL (12x1)
Bluetooth: Ready
CD Formats: CD/CD-RW, MP3, WMA, AAC
HD Radio: Built-In
SAT Radio Ready: Yes
Auxiliary Input: Built-In (Front)
Key Illumination: Blue
Power: MOSFET 50W x 4

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice radio man, free bump cause i looked

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
thanks buuudy =)

youre a mod now?? damn i'm hella out o' the loop

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
good luck with the sale bump for you

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice head unit! Good price too.

I'm in need of a double din, otherwise I would swoop on this.

Someone pick this up!

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that's what i ended up getting was a double din pioneer gps navi unit, AVIC-U310BT :drool:

hopefully it will be in tomorrow or friday.

anyways BUY MY s**t!!

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was looking at the same model :drool: but it looked too small for my car. I ended up getting the AVH- P3100DVD :drool:

:drool:

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
price drop! $135 shipped - cheaper than you can get it anywhere else on the net!!

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bump for my man billy

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hey guys i'm really sorry for the delayed response, i've been very very busy with work. it doesn't help that i haven't been getting email notifications of peoples replies either... anyways, yes the headunit is still for sale and still $135.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
3:26am bump... at work 4th night straight :shock:

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yep. still for sale!

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey do you know if the faceplate theme is changeable? (e.g. change it blue instead of red?)
either way would you do 140 shipped to m1p4l6?

...Canaduhhh by the way lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.