Booost is close...(Picture Intensive, Kinda)

falcon

uber noob
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that is hecka clean.... did you get it repainted?

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn clean...those pictures are sweet, nice job...good luck with boosting

deftone

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
typeRrice14 said:
2 threads? whore...
lol... thats what i was thinking. atleast they werent started by the same people but theyre still both going strong

Mr.Luder

SSM EP3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i said it before and i'll say it again...u need a rear lip LOL

carlton585

Slow Motion
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mr.Luder said:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i said it before and i'll say it again...u need a rear lip LOL
Funny story. Ordered one from JDMSh!t.com, and they sent me the wrong one. Never test fit it or anything, so I got it painted. Go to put it on and it DOESNT f**king FIT. Look on the inside, theres a sticker that says Civic 4D, so I assume its for the Sedan, and I cant use it. Brand new paint and everything. I still have it, but no one wants to buy it.

And I didn't know Hatch_Of_Doom posted a thread. His has more than just my car in it though.

Also, FYI, completely original stock paint on my coupe except for the parts that got painted on the front end.

carlton585

Slow Motion
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Green 91 said:
damn, ls/vtec has the vtec killer cams, no more vtec solinoid for that motor. ( i figured it out)
No, it doesnt. It has the Crane Roller Rocker Setup (which also gets rid of the 3rd lobe/aka vtec lobe). They had the extra block off plate laying around, so theyre using it for this instead of just bypassing the vtec solenoid.

Hatch_Of_Doom

death's just death
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
More pics

I've posted some other pics of it and such... highly modified DRAG kit. whould be running tomorrow when we go out and street tune it, and hit the dyno next weekend.

The custom downpipe

Me hating on his cruise control

We decided to pull s**t out and clean as much as we could.

Last edited:

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
can you do me a favor? i dunno if youre going to take your bumper off again but can you take a pic of the back of the bumper, specifically where the brackets for the fogs are so i can see how you got it to fit with the chargepipes.

ekshowciv

I'm in Japan Bitches!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
your'e car is totally sexy as f**k! I wish that i would not have sold myne! I miss my old ek but now i am saving for a wrx.

Hatch_Of_Doom

death's just death
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shiznit said:
can you do me a favor? i dunno if youre going to take your bumper off again but can you take a pic of the back of the bumper, specifically where the brackets for the fogs are so i can see how you got it to fit with the chargepipes.
I'll try to snap that pick next time we pull the bumper off :D

We raced a Silverado SS tonight (looked at stats and they make like 380 horsepower, 6.8 second 0-60) and pulled on it good like 3 times.