Boost finally! Whoo hoo

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ewww..waste of money bro, theres nothing wrong with hooking the lines to the vac line I specified, imo that vac box or whatever is just some trick s**t..but thats just me.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sk8shorty is right. it allows for a good vacuum source because it probably taps into the brake booster line. just use t fittings on your brake booster line and youll have the same great source for 1/100 less of that vacuum manifold thing

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
All right cool..any of you guys heard or have the Competition clutches?? are they better than Exedy
It says no break in time required!?

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have an ACT stage 2 clutch & boost and so far I love it, it holds real nice (everyone is always like dayum your clutch is so stiff) and you can get it for not too expensive..

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh yeah what about oil lines?? on the greddy site it show one steel braided and one rubber hose like a fuel line hose...what should i use

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
the rubber hose is probably a vacuum line, i wouldnt use rubber for the oil lines

Last edited:

brookliner7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LatinEM1 said:
Oh yeah what about oil lines?? on the greddy site it show one steel braided and one rubber hose like a fuel line hose...what should i use

my greddy kit with emanage came with a steel braided oil line and a tap to install behind the engine block near the oil filter where the oil sensor is. This steel line is for the oil feed TO the turbo.

It also came with a rubber hose for the oil return. This hose is only about a foot long and goes from the bottom of the turbo to oil pan.

How complete is your kit? wasn't this kit on ht? or was it the azhtsquad?

does it have the oil tap for the oil pan and the t fitting for the oil feed line?

ps, and I am using a stock clutch bishes.

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
brookliner7 said:
my greddy kit with emanage came with a steel braided oil line and a tap to install behind the engine block near the oil filter where the oil sensor is. This steel line is for the oil feed TO the turbo.

It also came with a rubber hose for the oil return. This hose is only about a foot long and goes from the bottom of the turbo to oil pan.

How complete is your kit? wasn't this kit on ht?

does it have the oil tap for the oil pan and the t fitting for the oil feed line?

ps, and I am using a stock clutch bishes.
No it was the on on azhtsquad.com it does have the steel line.. hey shiz what ecu do you reccomend? a p28 or a p72?

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
p28 for teh win or a p06 with a tid more work.. (its non-vtec)

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
LatinEM1 said:
No it was the on on azhtsquad.com it does have the steel line.. hey shiz what ecu do you reccomend? a p28 or a p72?
i recommend an obd1 p72 over the p28. you have a b-series so you have a knock sensor. the p72 lets you keep it, the p28 doesnt. since you have the sensor why not get an ecu that lets you use it :what: thats what ill be using on my setup.

EDIT: let me know how you get your charge pipes around your fog lights

Last edited:

ct00si

soon to be boosted EM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LatinEM1 said:
It a whole new kit..i still have the half kit that im selling..
what kit didi you go with this time lets see it what the hell lol

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ct00si said:
what kit didi you go with this time lets see it what the hell lol
THe kit that i had first bought was from ebay, but i had problems and didnt' receive the complete kit...later there was a guy selling this kit that i have now thats complete here locally..

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man i can't wait to see your car once its installed, i'm not going to get a boost kit anymore so enjoy for the both of us

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
j_fukin_t said:
man i can't wait to see your car once its installed, i'm not going to get a boost kit anymore so enjoy for the both of us
Why not man?