Bought an '06 EX today

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EXTrevski said:
Ah I see. Well, I absolutely love my FG1 after these first two days! It's a shame though, broke 200 miles on it not long ago. Had 8 on it when I drove it off the lot.
lol, not bad.. i've already had to commute every which direction i had to so far... past 1,000 the other day

Rick James

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn i almost wanna sell the EVO for the new si

doug piston

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SeanJohn1802 said:
lol, not bad.. i've already had to commute every which direction i had to so far... past 1,000 the other day
i just hit the g mark also

EXTrevski

5+ Year Member
I have to drive to school twice a week which is 50mi each way. Not much, but I hate to put miles on it this quick.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EXTrevski said:
I have to drive to school twice a week which is 50mi each way. Not much, but I hate to put miles on it this quick.
thats what cars are for. . . just gonna have to realize that if you want to turn it into a toy, gotta pay to play

doug piston

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SeanJohn1802 said:
thats what cars are for. . . just gonna have to realize that if you want to turn it into a toy, gotta pay to play
yep... i look forward to breakin it autoxin

Civic1luv

5+ Year Member
Civic Sound System

SeanJohn1802 said:
no doug your right

its in the rear deck in between the two rear speakers... its just a simple 10" sub. its not even enclosed because of the mechanizims (sp?) that help to fold down the rear seats.

but like doug said, you can adjust your sub/bass/treb/.. so mess with that

but ... this sub aint s**t at all... i mean.. at least it has one.. matter of fact, the STOCK sound system in my FG1 is 10x better than the stock sound system that came with my EM1 (or anyone elses EM1 for that matter)

Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the FG1 Fam :thumbup:
I got a civic about a week ago. Im basically puttin in a sound system, tv, etc. nothing really of performace wise. do you know what the dimensions are of each speaker/sub?