bought new turbo and manifold for my civic

skegcivicno1

5+ Year Member
hi,i have just bought a new turbo & manifold for my 1999 D15 civic and would like to know if i need to upgrade the ECU & INJECTORS if so wich are the best to get, cheers skeg.

neoc03

I CRAVE CORNERS
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What type of turbo is it? Do you already have everything else you need for boost? RC makes great injectors.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You will need new injectors and an OBD1 ECU so that you can tune it for boost.

skegcivicno1

5+ Year Member
hi lads,thank for your quick reply,it is a JDM T3/T4 hybrid turbocharger A/R.50.(with 25 - 35 PSI peak power performance output), with manifold,wastegate,oil line kit & downpipe. is the obd1 an adaptor for the ECU or a new ECU,and what size of injectors would be best,thanks skeg.

HATCHBOYZ08

5+ Year Member
depends on how much power you want and what your motor can handel. i would suggest rc 440 or bigger but that is my opinion.:D

neoc03

I CRAVE CORNERS
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hi lads,thank for your quick reply,it is a JDM T3/T4 hybrid turbocharger A/R.50.(with 25 - 35 PSI peak power performance output), with manifold,wastegate,oil line kit & downpipe. is the obd1 an adaptor for the ECU or a new ECU,and what size of injectors would be best,thanks skeg.
You got this off eBay didn't you? They are all junk man.

skegcivicno1

5+ Year Member
You got this off eBay didn't you? They are all junk man.
oi!oi!..didn't expect much els as this is my 1st attempt at a turbo buld i ain't gonna spend 3 or 4 grand on a good kit to fek up,anyway got a set o 440cc rc injectors + clips - OBD2 to OBD1+spacers and OBD1 ECU (p28) + ECU conversion harness OBD2 to OBD1 what els will i need ?..