Bringing back the....?????

renegadex96

Captain Obvious
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I think I might have heard wrong, but I thought I heard somewhere that toyota was eitehr bringing back the Supra or the Mr2...anyone clarify for me?

si-hatch86

undesputed slowhatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i heard they had a concept supra that they wanted to bring back into production. but im not too sure on it. ill find out and post what i find.

renegadex96

Captain Obvious
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
cool, i've been looking but i haven't been able to find anything yet. I didn't see anything posted on toyota.com...maybe it's in the jap version of the site?

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
google>you quick 2 second search
[Bhttp://www.google.com/search?q=supra+concept&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official[/B]

si-hatch86

undesputed slowhatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

2008 Toyota Supra
On Sale : Unconfirmed
These photos were Japanese interpretations of the next-gen Supra. Toyota is currently testing a supercar in the $100,000 range. Technology from this car may pass down to a future Supra, which may receive anything from a boosted V6 to a V8, or even a hybrid in its top form. Toyota has no comment, but the Supra nameplate will be back

more info at this link..http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/autoexpressnews/203557/son_of_supra_will_be_a_hybrid.html

si-hatch86

undesputed slowhatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i just have no life thats why im on top of things...lol jk.
i wanna see the actual production car if it even makes it that far..

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looks kind of like a TVR which looks like crap IMHO.

TheWingMang

Good news everyone!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
amej8 said:
Looks kind of like a TVR
:werd:

I heard talk a while ago about Toyota wanting to remake the ae86 levins / truenos. Still waiting for more on that rumor.

panda

D-series soldier
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you think they will possibly bring the supra to america? or will it stay overseas like usual like the skyline, supra, type-r euro or something like that?

TheWingMang

Good news everyone!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It'll probably be here too, it was a good seller in America

si-hatch86

undesputed slowhatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yes very ugly and i do think it will make the market here. but how much power will it be putting out..thats teh real question.

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
TheWingMang said:
:werd:

I heard talk a while ago about Toyota wanting to remake the ae86 levins / truenos. Still waiting for more on that rumor.
They would find some way to mess it up.. Im scared to even think about what the concept car would look like..

si-hatch86

undesputed slowhatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
there is no replacing the originals....
bringing bak the ae86 is kinda scaring to think about. what would they changes to make it look like ass

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
like the GTR...who's gonna be able to afford it..not i =(