Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Epicness has occured.

We spent the majority of the morning using bro and its multiple uses, mostly standing on either side of our 'boss's' door and talking loudly. We could hear the MSgt getting upset and yelling, "STOP SAYING THAT FAGGITY BRO s***! You're all a bunch of jersey shore faggots. STFU"

We keep on keepin' on to the point where he yells for me to come to his office. He's sitting at this desk and our gunny (who is also an antagonist and troll) is sitting on the couch next to him. I get a 10 minute lecture on how I need to set the example and be the mature one blah blah blah. Ive been straight faced this entire time, until MSgt says, "If you want to make Sgt you need to straighten up". ...this is when straight faced Gunny looks at me and says, "yea, with the way you've been acting, id rip up your bromotion papers".

It was about that time i spat all over the place and almost collapsed from laughing. MSgt then went on a rant about how much he hates all of us.

Last edited:

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Epicness has occured.

We spent the majority of the morning using bro and its multiple uses, mostly standing on either side of our 'boss's' door and talking loudly. We could hear the MSgt getting upset and yelling, "STOP SAYING THAT FAGGITY BRO s**t! You're all a bunch of jersey shore faggots. STFU"

We keep on keepin' on to the point where he yells for me to come to his office. He's sitting at this desk and our gunny (who is also an antagonize and troll) is sitting on the couch next to him. I get a 10 minute lecture on how I need to set the example and be the mature one blah blah blah. Ive been straight faced this entire time, until MSgt says, "If you want to make Sgt you need to straighten up". ...this is when straight faced Gunny looks at me and says, "yea, with the way you've been acting, id rip up your bromotion papers".

It was about that time i spat all over the place and almost collapsed from laughing. MSgt then went on a rant about how much he hates all of us.
Ahahahhah epic! I laughed my ass off when I read "bromotion papers" lmfao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk