Brotherz tat ride 2gether...win together...

GreenThunder

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea its a few new pics me and my brother took. jsut drove around n wut not.

after a lady made me stall in a 4 way intersection because she doesnt know how to make a right on yellow...and havign a stang rev at me and play catch-up we took this pick lol

infront of Summit Racing Main shop in tallmage.

um my brothers integra, has sport H&R lwoering springs, falken tires, MSD ignition set. and AEM shrot ram intake. myself, i have Intrax lowring springs that i cant put on yet because i cant afford to have them installed lol.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's a start y0!

zville00SI

CC's Smart ASS
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
GreenThunder said:
thx :D only prob now is i got laided off n tryin ta find anotehr job lol.
So you're 18 and you got laid off....

hatchoo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
your brother has h&r sports on his teggy? i have it on mine's too but my car looks lower :what:

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hatchoo said:
your brother has h&r sports on his teggy? i have it on mine's too but my car looks lower :what:
theres more than one kind.......sport,oe, etc.....

GreenThunder

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Zville - yea im 18 and got laided off, but no job = no insurance...

Mienboiracer - future plans, getting all my foot work done 1st. breaks, brake lins, suspention stuts etc. then work the engine up abit. i was going to go for a B16A swap but learned the potental of the Single Cam, so im working with that.

John Randy - i want to do them myself lol, jsut dont think my gun is strong enough to do it. i seen it done on spike, they jsut dropped hte strut from out the spring then dropepd out the spring.

Hatchroo - im not sure excatly what type of sports he has. but i do beilive they are jsut sport's as stealthly mentioned, but he can barely fit over a speed bump.

Liz

c=}:::::::>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
GreenThunder said:
John Randy - i want to do them myself lol, jsut dont think my gun is strong enough to do it. i seen it done on spike, they jsut dropped hte strut from out the spring then dropepd out the spring.

Gun??? You don't need a gun, your luck if you have one. Man did my with no help it was just me and a breaker bar. Took a whole lot long than it took most people on here. But if I can do it anyone can.

GreenThunder

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what, he had a spring compressor tho right? or did he drop the strut out and then the spring? because my dad n bro are mroe wrryed about the spring unloading than anything lol.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
not bad mang....atleast you have a start..!

Liz

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
GreenThunder said:
what, he had a spring compressor tho right? or did he drop the strut out and then the spring? because my dad n bro are mroe wrryed about the spring unloading than anything lol.
There is a how to in the how to section. I had no spring compressor. It tells you how to do it with out one.

Liz

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Np BTW looks like you got a good start.

fventura03

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i say do the springs yourself, after you do it, you'll be glad you didn't pay someone to do it, its simple, just needs a little bit of muscle and wd-40 =).

good start though.

"V"

16-0
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm not a fan of ridiculously low cars, I think the Integra looks fine the way it is when it comes to a drop. The civic needs a little love, but I assume that's coming as soon as you are employed again. good luck with your future plans.

GreenThunder

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
fventura03 -- yea i was going to, but my bro and dad are to scared of the spring unloading. and saynig im'a need a wheel alinement when its installed...

Voltio -- yea, my bro's nto droppnig it any lwoer, and im with you on the 1/3 inch off hte ground street cars arent my thing ether...altho i am into the lowrider thing also :P. and thx for the luck dude =)