brushing off the winter dust...new pics

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just pulled the car out of the garage from the winter...did a few things to it while it was in there...i got a oem si front lip, 96-98 rear trunk with no spoiler (still need to do the outter tails i know it looks ghey), re-routed my intercooler piping to work better with the fogs and got my new personal steering wheel with nrg quick release. the steering wheel was imported from italy cause that was the only place it was distributed...there are only 2 in the usa that i know of and i have one of them...so here are the pics i got in before it rained..

comments welcome there are still some s**t i need to do but money needs to come first..thanks!

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That steering wheel is nice.
Everything looks great.

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
very nice pics, car looks great :thumbs up

immajackuup

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
can u show picture of how the ic piping fit with the foglight?

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn man sick ride, steering wheel is deff unique, are those teddy bears? And that ignition screams for hte car to be jacked, that's how mine looked when some s**t tried jacking mine. Maybe a $15 OEM cover would make it less tempting?

Other then that one of my fav sedans ;)

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Clean!
Come on. clearly showing a FMIC and no money shot?!?! haha.

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rims look hot. Steering wheel is...umm did your 4 year old daughter choose it lol. Its unique thats for sure

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Didn't you have SOHC painted on the intercooler? Looks beautiful though! Oh yeah why the older trunk?

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
can u show picture of how the ic piping fit with the foglight?
i flipped the intercooler so the pips come in at the top and notched mt bumper support so the pipes go though it

damn man sick ride, steering wheel is deff unique, are those teddy bears? And that ignition screams for hte car to be jacked, that's how mine looked when some s**t tried jacking mine. Maybe a $15 OEM cover would make it less tempting?

Other then that one of my fav sedans ;)
i have it i just didnt get to put it on yet and they are teddy bears and abc blocks lol

Clean!
Come on. clearly showing a FMIC and no money shot?!?! haha.
there are plenty on here

damn nice clean sedan man
thanks

Rims look hot. Steering wheel is...umm did your 4 year old daughter choose it lol. Its unique thats for sure
no i dont have a daughter

It looks like his FMIC is flipped. I/O's are toward the top.

Looks good!
thanks!

sexxy...
loving the steering wheel..
thanks i love the wheel too

Didn't you have SOHC painted on the intercooler? Looks beautiful though! Oh yeah why the older trunk?
yea the intercooler use to say sohc it

haha lovin the wheel man. looks good
thanks

Excellent

thanks

97GreenEX

SiR=Hotness
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sick bro. I like the the rim lips/lugs color combo. I kinda wanted to try accenting a set of my rims with CGP but haven't gotten to it lol

knivesout

¬ µ ∫ ç π
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Reeeaally nice sedan dude! I like the steering wheel too, so :thumbs up

Is there some type of coating on your headlights?