Bryans EG scratch back build thread!

1Lowcoupe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
UPDATEEEE!

Pic from last night

Pics from this afternoon :thumbup:

Don't mind the painted strut, skunk2 proC's are gonna be installed when I get my P1's :thumbup:

I'm not sure what this color is even classified as, possibly rootbeer?
I just went to napa this morning and picked it out.. kind of random, but it's going to look amazing in the light.
Tomorrow I'm going to spray the doors and finish up the floor up front, then install everything before i go back to school tomorrow night. If i really wanted it perfect I could wet sand and compound it but it's just the interior and for now I just wanted to get it covered. Hopefully I can finish up the body next weekend and get the whole thing in paint ;)

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks different, but i guess it looks good...
better than those multicolored engine bays....

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
In for updates.

1Lowcoupe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So I got the interior mostly back together today before I had to leave to come back to school. I got my nardi wheel today (thanks Sara!) and a couple other things, next weekend my goal is to knock out all the body work, then the following weekend paint it.

The color looked a lot nicer when I had it outside today than it does inside in the pictures, so the exterior should look sick :thumbup:

I know the seats are hideous, I'm trying to get some dark gray EG seats to hold me over until octoberish when I get my brides..

P.S.- That little tree air freshener hasn't left the car yet :lol:

1Lowcoupe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Come on people give me some feedback, gotta love sitting around the dorm after class all evening!

1Lowcoupe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well I finally finished patching the 1/4 panels, the car should be ready for paint this upcoming weekend :thumbup:
I'm going to put a little more white/pearl in the mix just because the interior is a little too dark for my liking.
Between working on the car this weekend I started messing with my D40 a little more, finally took the time to figure out how to make my pictures more clear in the garage, and not so yellow ;)

Shaved key hole

I used an old fender to patch the part of the 1/4 infront of the wheel, It worked out really nice because I used the top part since the factory edge is really nice.

I'm just so happy there's no more rust :thumbup:

1Lowcoupe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
OH and I forgot to add that I got some ground control coilovers yesterday so I'll be installing them after it's painted :thumbup:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey that color looks familiar..
very nice..

brick

Nice color. What wheels you got planned? I think a pair of gold Drags would look sick on it. Or black with a polished lip.

1Lowcoupe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice color. What wheels you got planned? I think a pair of gold Drags would look sick on it. Or black with a polished lip.
Buddy club P1's for now.. closer towards summer some Mugen RnR's or silver regamaster evos.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
cool, not a big fan of purple, but w/e you like man, nice progress

vid_man

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member