Cam Newton is eligible.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its too bad when they find out that he was paid to play and all his wins vanish and the heisman goes vacant for a second time in ten years.... really a shame that there are kids who cant value the FREE education that great schools give them in retribution for playing a sport. "oh these schools make millions off these players, they deserve something too!" like i said free education at a great school seems to be a great payment if you ask me.

iBeast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
its too bad when they find out that he was paid to play and all his wins vanish and the heisman goes vacant for a second time in ten years.... really a shame that there are kids who cant value the FREE education that great schools give them in retribution for playing a sport. "oh these schools make millions off these players, they deserve something too!" like i said free education at a great school seems to be a great payment if you ask me.
i agree with the free education part and a lot of people take advantage of the scholarships, grants, etc.

i guess your'e referring to the reggie bush crap. if anyone is a crook in this situation it would be cam's father. you cant say all players that are of this caliber are not legit. the ncca has made him clear and they have been investigating this since july.

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's bullshit... If my father made money off of my talents and what not... You think I would not of gotten a dime? YEA RIGHT! They went through channels to where it wasn't Newton directly paid and so he was still eligible. It's a waste when they do take it away.

tom is right. The estimated 30-40k a year tuition he doesn't pay should be payment enough.