Can anyone identify this kit?

LoveMy05Civic

I found this kit and like the looks of it alot especailly the rear lip, anyone seen this before, could you tell me where i could get it, ive looked everywhere and cant find it?

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm no expert on 7th Gen civics but to me it looks like an OEM lip.

LoveMy05Civic

That's an OEM rear lip
Sweet, so this is something I can get from my local Honda dealer im guessing? I didn't even know they made kits for the sedan I thought it was just the coupe they made lips for.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
why get a lip that's been used for over 10 years when he can go to a dealer and order a brand new never mounted 1 for the same price?

example ex/si lips are beat to s**t for EGs and people sell the like they are gold.
online sources want l100+for them
friend at acura said they are 70$

but i love my fake MU lip so idc lol s**t i sold my stock beat up lip for 55$ and i just said make an offer.

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
why get a lip that's been used for over 10 years when he can go to a dealer and order a brand new never mounted 1 for the same price?

example ex/si lips are beat to s*** for EGs and people sell the like they are gold.
online sources want l100+for them
friend at acura said they are 70$

but i love my fake MU lip so idc lol s*** i sold my stock beat up lip for 55$ and i just said make an offer.
yeah well parts for older civics are a dime a dozen the 7th gen is a different story its not as popular. as for gettingoem lips for 01-03 are probably discontinued don'tqote me on that though search around.

LoveMy05Civic

Im going to hit up my Honda dealer and see if they have that rear lip and the side skirts, those would look real nice and clean on my civic. Ill wait on the front lip.