5+ Year Member
not your private property

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if the place that owns the parking lot cals on u then yes. parking lots are private property so usually they cant give u a ticket but theyre gonna try unless u know ur rights...

just be careful and keep an eye out and dont stay in the same parking lot for too long..

nicoyita1

I eat rice. And beans.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wreckless driving and public endangerment I think......something along those lines

gtoman_05

Yah Its Orange
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well i go have fun at night, so the stores are closed then.

I had an encounter with a cop last year and he just told us to be careful and if any cars come by to just stop and let em get through, he even chilled and watched us for a bit haha

So i'm guessing it also matters on the type of cop that comes by and if he's an a*****e

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wreckless driving and public endangerment I think......something along those lines
Exactly. Its a "public" parking lot due to the fact that a business is running, and draws in people from the public, After hours same thing. Doesn't matter if the store owns it or not, it a llows access to the common public, whereas your driveway or your own property doesnt.

Think of it like this.
If your retarded:
Your f**king around in a parking lot, cop sees you pulls in. He now has seen your car used in an unsafe manor, so thats your public endangerment(which is in a generalized term for creating a potentionally dangerous situation for an innocent person, not vehicle specific) Wreckless Driving because you were publicly endangering in a motor vehicle. So he pulls you over, you pretend that he saw nothing and say hey. whats the problem. Cop now has probable cause to do a sobrity test. Oh wait he might have seen you tuck something under the seat, Theres your car that gets searched, ohh wait, he found the bag of weed you just bought from me while we spoke business over a cold glass of schmidt while we listened to johnny cash, and since its an ounce of the ganja that deems enough for illegal possession with intention to sell. Plus you failed your breathalizer, All your f**king around just got you buttfucked.
:shock:

If you dont consider yourself retarded but still ride the short bus:
Your f**king around in a parking lot, do a few slides and leave. :shock:

You just have to know when its the time and place to do it bubskee. And most cops dont like kids with sick jdm hondas, so they'll act like the typical VW owner towards you.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you can get a dui for driving on your own property. This is the same effect, its called reckless driving.

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you can get a dui for driving on your own property. This is the same effect, its called reckless driving.
someone in maine got arrested for DUI for drinking a beer and mowing his lawn last summer.

JPouliot

5+ Year Member
i got a written warning for reckless the other night. i was polite and he didnt give me a ticket, he was an idiot of a cop tho

1999stockaccord

Honduh's... LULZ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yes. If it is not your property, and you do not have permission to be there, you can be charged with Criminal Trespassing. Dip shits.

There are no public parking lots. They are either private or municipal property. In the case of a mall or strip mall, it is private property. The owners of the property can press charges against you for even being there, if your parked and watching, or being a retard.

autocrosser09

5+ Year Member
If you have permission from the owner and you have it blocked off (cones) then they most likely won't give you a problem. but if it is open to the public you can get busted. but it all depends on the cop. :-) have fun. i now i will be.

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If you have permission from the owner and you have it blocked off (cones) then they most likely won't give you a problem. but if it is open to the public you can get busted. but it all depends on the cop. :-) have fun. i now i will be.
I hope you flip and roll.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Reckless or exhibition driving, its either one of those.
Were you watching Hooked on 4's vids? LOL