Can't wait to change it up...

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
your car is DONE. leave it alone and sell it. start over with a new project.

lovemy96civic

5+ Year Member
your car is DONE. leave it alone and sell it. start over with a new project.
Umm, That's kinda hard because this is my first car, I am 18, and this would be the car I drive everywhere lol. I just recently got a job, so once I start making money I would like to change it...

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why dont you try to find a local ricer, and trade him your parts for OEM ones...

lovemy96civic

5+ Year Member
Why dont you try to find a local ricer, and trade him your parts for OEM ones...
lmao, Not many ricers have Honda Civics here...

and when I do see the same gen or same car is mine... It's some elderly person. =(

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that black civic up there is nice..i'd drive it =)
its probably faster than 50% of the cars on here too!

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks like you got a nice lil project on your hands!

civicmand16y7

Registered VIP
the car looks good with the bodykit it flows with the car but its your car do what you please with it...i had the the bodykit thats on that black car and it went with the car and stuff if you keep a bodykit on it i would go with a diffrent one like the Buddy Club 2 which is picterd in the thread...but i like it the way it is

lovemy96civic

5+ Year Member
the car looks good with the bodykit it flows with the car but its your car do what you please with it...i had the the bodykit thats on that black car and it went with the car and stuff if you keep a bodykit on it i would go with a diffrent one like the Buddy Club 2 which is picterd in the thread...but i like it the way it is
I honestly think, I dislike the front bumper and side fenders...

and maybe so diff skirts... but deff side fenders need to go. They make my s**t look like a shark lmao