CAR STOLEN TONIGHT IN DUBLIN @ THE IMAX 6 HOURS AGO 92 Honda Civic VX Hatchback with

r3v0ltcivic

The Ordinator
5+ Year Member
......holy s**t.....that really is everything, even down to the tail lights, im surprised they left the steering wheel in if they took all that..im sorry dude...

civicTRANCE

its called "Type R Wine".
5+ Year Member
holy....thats....god damn...im speechless....sorry hope everything with insurance etc goes well..

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn...that is the quickest strip down ever

civic betty

little red rice rocket
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my sympathies go out to your friend whose car that was... now just a shell... so sad :( i'm so sorry to hear of this and to see the terrible results! best of luck with insurance et all, and i wish they could find the people who did that. i'll still be looking out for sales of those parts we could see... since it was done in oakland i'm assuming. take care man.

TorGa3iGhT

"torga eight"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow...yeah, sorry bout ur car...:(....i am surprised they stripped so much too...ugh...good luck with everything

DvS Civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
man that is really gay how people steal other people's s**t, hope you catch the bastards

thisizbrian

Vrooom...GOT NOS?!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
racerx661 said:
car is probally in a field in modesto already stripped...but hey u might get lucky
haha im from modesto, theres not many fields anymore!

Quad-Damage

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
s**t
ya it sucks insurance didn't give him much
i think insurance keep the car, becuase they took everything.

RICDOGG

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude.. ill be in alameda on sunday...is that place safe?

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
RICDOGG said:
dude.. ill be in alameda on sunday...is that place safe?

ya people need to buy AUTOLOCKS for their cars.... I have never heard of a car getting stolen with an autolock on it..

thisizbrian

Vrooom...GOT NOS?!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
2kstreetcivic said:
ya people need to buy AUTOLOCKS for their cars.... I have never heard of a car getting stolen with an autolock on it..
are you talking about "the club"? if so, all you need to do is cut the steering wheel.

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thisizbrian said:
are you talking about "the club"? if so, all you need to do is cut the steering wheel.

the AUTOLOCK is not a CLUB...an AUTOLOCK locks the clutch pedal...something you just cant cut

Ltrain

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
2kstreetcivic said:
the AUTOLOCK is not a CLUB...an AUTOLOCK locks the clutch pedal...something you just cant cut
i have it and luv it nobodys messed with my car since i had it and i live in a hot spot for import car thieves

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ltrain said:
i have it and luv it nobodys messed with my car since i had it and i live in a hot spot for import car thieves

:werd: one of the best things for your car security....I have never heard of a car getting stolen with one on..