10+ Year Member
yea thatd be expensive as f**k

and a ridiculous waste of money

skinnyjdm

Always bet on black
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
An actual molded carbon fiber dash? s**t I don't know, call carbon creations or something and have one made. I doubt too many places just sell them.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
custom made piece. vis, cartbon creations
chris

anekin007

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
try seibon.. they make a lot of different peices. a cf dash would get u some good show points..

3rd-Influence

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
there was this mazda at the shhow.. and it was made of pure carbon fiber.... dame, the whole care was cf

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and if you had just saved the money from all that carbon fiber you coul dhave bought a Porsche

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Buddyclub2.com has carbon fiber dash kits. Theres a phone number on the site you can call and talk to them about prices. Their located in Jacksonville, FL. I have had good business with them and no complaints.

webcamcivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
buddyclub2.com will do it for $1000 and all they do is lay carbon fiber on the original dash

iamcivic

zdnfhsz fhz
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
webcamcivic said:
buddyclub2.com will do it for $1000 and all they do is lay carbon fiber on the original dash
$1000 for cf dash or $1000 for turbo...which out weighs the other?

Ninefivejiggaja

Milano Em1 Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well some people like looks over performance(I care out performance) but anyways it aint your money now is it? LOL

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
This whole, "But it's just for show?!?!? Make it faster instead," attitude is like telling someone, "Don't buy a black car. Eww... Why buy black when you could buy blue?" It's all about personal preferance.

You might want to look into the companies people listed though for sure. If you don't have much luck check around for custom work. Hell, if you got custom perhaps there are special touches you could have integrated in to make it truely original over other cf dashes. =)

black_radiation

tinted death
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ya, you can also get some raw CF and do it yourself, what i did when i fiberglassed my dash is i went and ripped the actual full dash out of a totalled EK and then layed it over that, because i didnt want my car smelling like resin for the rest of its life, just find the spare dash, and just layer over it, with cf u only have to do 1 layer, put it on, pour the resin over it i believe, shorter process than fiberglassing. i kinda want to do cf dash myself 2, but im 2 poor here is some links for premade dash covers and stuff.

http://www.eautoworks.com/html/ORD-1-1-1-36261.cfm

http://getnrg.com/