Carbon Fiber Hood 2000 Civic Ex

Status
Not open for further replies.

civic_hatch2032

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I Am Selling My Carbon Fiber Hood From My 2000 Civic Ex Because I Am Wanting A Different Hood. The Hood Itself Has A Tiny Crack Near Where The Hood Pin On The Driver Side Goes In Cuz My Mechanic Slammed The Hood Without Lining It Up And Cracked It. Ill Take An Oem Hood For 2000 Civic Ex Plus Cash If You Have One To Trade. Im Looking For $200 Obo.

Steve
240-425-3820

mikeycivic01

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i got hood but it needs to be painted

civic_hatch2032

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im Not Worried Bout Paint Cuz I Can Do That Myself. Im Looking For A Stock Hood And Cash Or 200 Obo

mikeycivic01

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i will sell you my stock 00 hood

civic_hatch2032

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im Not Looking To Buy A Hood. Im Looking To Give Up My Carbonfiber Hood For A Stock Hood Plus Cash

WhiteKnight2000

FIRST!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn i was ready to throw you 200 right now then i read out the crack and the hood pins lol, good luck with sale anyway

civic_hatch2032

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the crack is not noticeable unless u get real close up and look. thats y i dropped the price so low

civic_hatch2032

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not sure how to post pics on here. im at work now, no pics on this computer. pm me

steve
240-425-3820

civic_hatch2032

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i would rather not ship but if u wanna pay for shipping on top...up to you. may b expensive.

steve
240-425-3820

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
well i have a milano red hood that was just repainted not too long ago, MINT. ill trade you + cash for yours, PM about it dude!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.