carlise,pa

civic0918

Registered VIP
how many people are going to carlise this year? I wanted to arrange a meet and all cc members group up and take a ride. Its been years since i rolled down the highway with 50 other honda's. What a great feeling.

gebs06

Klub EJ
Registered VIP
how many people are going to carlise this year? I wanted to arrange a meet and all cc members group up and take a ride. Its been years since i rolled down the highway with 50 other honda's. What a great feeling.
WHATS THIS?

civic0918

Registered VIP
carlise is the biggest and best car show in america. Wouldnt it be cool to all meet up a ride together after looking at all the sweet rides from all over the world? Just like your doing in va and ill be there by the way. Im returning to work in richmond next sunday. It a mon- thurs job and we all go back to pa for the weekend so if u can remind me a week ahead of time and ill be there. As for carlise they have thousands of vendors check it out online.

Rocky91890

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Right at this minute there are 37 cars coming down from the PA NY border about 2 hours north of scranton...but as its still a month away nothing is set in stone.

Finnish~Racer

The ONLY Finnish-Canadian
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
omg that sounds EPIC!!!!!! i totally was reading the 50 hondas rolling down the highway and sighed and yelled..... FU*K YEAH!

civic0918

Registered VIP
hey if you guy's are coming from up north i live in clearfield,pa right off I-80 Ill jump in with ya'll and that will be 1 more honda maybe more if i can get some locals to go down. sounds great dont it? Infact its a better ride if you get off my exit anyway and run 322 down to carlise. Its a straight shot with nice windy roads and ya go through state college home of penn state. There are alot of nice sites ( Hot beautiful ladies) in state college if ya know what i mean lol.

Finnish~Racer

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i'm from indiana, outside chicago. and its a HELL of a drive, but totally TOTALLY worth it!

gebs06

Klub EJ
Registered VIP
when is it i may show up. If i get a second driver or my crew to cruise w/ me. Turns out its a 8hr drive for me but straight shot up I-95......

civic0918

Registered VIP
Gebs 6 if your coming up i can get you good directions i travel from pa to virgina weekly. Its been 3 months since i worked due to a injury so ill double check with the guys and get you the best driving directions if you like it will save ya some time. You dont want to go through DC no way unless your cutting through there about 3 am then that would be the best way.

civic0918

Registered VIP
bad name

[/URL][/IMG] Maybe we will see this guy there lol. Its people like this that give true honda lovers a bad name. Im broke at the moment myself but i dont make a body kit outta cardboard lol.

civic0918

Registered VIP
hey finish racer if you go i wanna shake your hand thats a long as haul what is it 16 hrs or better? Yes import and kit nationals are may 21 -23.

gebs06

Klub EJ
Registered VIP
Gebs 6 if your coming up i can get you good directions i travel from pa to virgina weekly. Its been 3 months since i worked due to a injury so ill double check with the guys and get you the best driving directions if you like it will save ya some time. You dont want to go through DC no way unless your cutting through there about 3 am then that would be the best way.
Oh yeah. there was another route I-81 and that passes DC out on the west side of the capital but it adds another 40 minutes to the trip...

Rocky91890

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I was told the import/kit car is the crappy event, my group is all going down the weekend of the performance and style...supposed to be a million times better, look it up on youtube for the 2009 performance and style event. Things like burnout contests, loudest exhaust, drifting, things of that nature the weekend im going down

gebs06

Klub EJ
Registered VIP
I was told the import/kit car is the crappy event, my group is all going down the weekend of the performance and style...supposed to be a million times better, look it up on youtube for the 2009 performance and style event. Things like burnout contests, loudest exhaust, drifting, things of that nature the weekend im going down
alright yeah they had that event but i just thought you guys were referring to the Import night being that we all drive Import Tuner vehicles. But alright i see it. its May 8-9 [BTW MY b-day 8th] right.....

Rocky91890

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah we are going to that one...mothers day weekend, and 2 people in our group turn 21 one on the 7th one on the 8th lol...by the way, I dont know what you guys are looking to do while you are down there, but I was told the holiday inn in carlise is supposed to be having some off the biggest parties this year...and over all down there no matter what event you go to, do not do anything stupid on the roads within a 50 radius, friends that have gone down from years before have been pulled over by cops in cars that look like they should be at the show, so you always have to be watching your back down there.

civic0918

Registered VIP
Im going when u go rocky i wanna roll in 50 honda's deep. Ill go to all the events i dont care it's only 1hr30 min away. Its gonna be fun my number is 814 496 9019 text me if u wanna meet up off I 80 and run 322 down if not thats fine too. I just think it would be fun. I'm making my 2 year old daughter a I love honda shirt for this event.

Rocky91890

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If everything goes right and all of my group goes down I will let you know, After all its still a month away, and like I said things can happen between now and then.

Just to say some of the cars that said they are going last week when we all met up.
an Audi A4 pushing 19lbs of boost
9 del sols, mine included(mine also having the smallest engine lol, there should be one going with a gsr swap, another with a ls swap, everyone elses is either a z6 or a y8)
A gsr swapped 93 sedan
I dont remember how many 99-00 sis there were
A few people running body kitted 92-95 coupes
A boosted 97 hatch with a y8(highly doubt the car will even make it there for all the smoke it is blowing)
A boosted ls swapped 98 hatch

Wish I could give better details, but thats all I know off the top of my head lol. But yeah like I said, just keep watch for this thread until may, if anything goes wrong between now and then I will let you know.

Finnish~Racer

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey finish racer if you go i wanna shake your hand thats a long as haul what is it 16 hrs or better? Yes import and kit nationals are may 21 -23.
dude balls to the fu*king wall man! i'd make that trip to hang with all you guys for a weekend. lol
funny thing is, it can't be all about cars if you want to make friends that last at a car meet. lol

my car is my life story. =) and i wanna share it.